Perth Amboy, NJ (PRWEB) August 25, 2014
Raritan Bay Medical Center Foundation announced the 30th Annual Harbor Lights Ball honorees during a kickoff cocktail party held recently at Raritan Yacht Club in Perth Amboy, NJ. Executive leaders, trustees and event committee members gathered to congratulate the honorees.
The Harbor Lights Ball, the premier annual fundraising gala for the medical center, will be held Saturday, November 1, at the Hyatt Regency, Jersey City on the Hudson. This year’s theme is Changing Lives for Over 100 Years and will include live music, dancing and a grand auction. Proceeds from the ball benefit programs and services at RBMC. Harbor Lights Ball honorees were selected based on their dedication and philanthropic commitment to Raritan Bay Medical Center (RBMC) and the surrounding communities. They include:
- Humanitarian Award: Nina Regevik, MD,
- Business of the Year Award: Landmark Healthcare Facilities, LLC
- Excellence in Healthcare Award: Puneet Sahgal, MD, medical director of RBMC’s Cardiac Catheterization Lab
- Norman Tanzman Award: Vito and Ann Mazza, owners of Vito Mazza Salon & Spa in Woodbridge, NJ
- Future Leader Award: Daniel Harris
For more information about the Harbor Lights Ball or to receive a formal invitation, contact the Foundation at 732-324-5374 or visit to http://www.rbmcfoundation.org.