The global enzyme market is consolidated with the top three companies accounting for 75% of global revenue in 2013. The key participants in the market include DSM, Danisco, BASF and ADM among others.
San Francisco, California (PRWEB) August 26, 2014
The global market for enzymes is expected to reach USD 7,652.0 million by 2020, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. Increased demand for applications such as food and beverage and detergents expected to drive the market over the forecast period. In addition, increasing application scope in animal feed industry is further expected to augment the demand for enzymes over the next six years.
Food and beverage was the largest application segment for the market, accounting for 37.5% of global revenue in 2013. Increasing demand for processed food coupled with improving food quality is expected to play a major role in the development of the application. Detergents were the second largest application segment, with market revenue exceeding USD 900 million in 2013.
The report “Enzymes Market Analysis By Product (Carbohydrase, Proteases, Lipases, Polymerases & Nucleases) And Segment Forecasts To 2020,” is available now to Grand View Research customers at http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/Enzymes-Industry
Request Free Sample of This Report at http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/Enzymes-Industry/request.
Further Key findings from the study suggest:
- North America was the largest regional market for enzymes with market revenue of USD 1,648.6 million in 2013. The growing demand in food and beverage application is expected to be a key factor contributing to the high demand. Asia Pacific is expected to be the fastest growing market at an estimated CAGR of 9.4% from 2014 to 2020.
- Carbohydrase was the most dominant enzyme, accounting for 45% of global market revenue in 2013. Proteases followed carbohydrase in terms of revenue with a market worth USD 1,211.8 million in 2013.
- The global enzyme market is consolidated with the top three companies accounting for 75% of global revenue in 2013. The key participants in the market include DSM, Danisco, BASF and ADM among others.
Browse All Reports of This Category by Grand View Research at http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry/catalysts-and-enzymes.
For the purpose of this study, Grand View Research has segmented the global Enzymes market on the basis of application, product and region:
- Enzymes Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2020)
• Polymerases & nucleases
- Enzymes Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2020)
• Food & beverages
• Animal feed
- Enzyme Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2020)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
Browse All Ongoing Reports by Grand View Research at http://www.grandviewresearch.com/ongoing-reports.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a market research and consulting company that provides off-the-shelf, customized research reports and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and energy. With a deep-seated understanding of varied business environments, Grand View Research provides strategic objective insights. For more information, visit http://www.grandviewresearch.com.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc
Related reports by Grand View Research
Fluorochemicals Market Analysis And Segment Forecasts To 2020 - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/fluorochemical-market
The global fluorochemicals market is expected to reach USD 24.99 billion by 2020, according to a new study by Grand View Research Inc. Positive demand outlook from key application markets such as refrigeration, HVAC, aluminum , steel and electronic consumables is expected to drive fluorochemical sales over the next six years.
Activated Carbon Market Analysis And Segment Forecasts To 2020 - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/activated-carbon-market
The global market for activated carbon is expected to reach USD 5,305.0 million by 2020, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. Increasing activated carbon applications for mercury removal in coal-fired power plants, coupled with MATS regulatory standards set by the EPA and similar regulations by REACH is expected to drive activated carbon demand over the next six years.