We have worked closely with several of our key clients to add significant functionality to this latest version of the software. We also improved efficiencies in the credentialing and contract management processes, said Mike Aha, Director of Development.
Nashua, NH (PRWEB) August 27, 2014
IntelliSoft Group, LLC, a leading provider of credentialing, provider enrollment and contract management software, will unveil IntelliCred, IntelliApp and IntelliContract Version 14.2 at the New Hampshire Association of Medical Staff Services (NHAMSS) Annual Conference on September 16, 2014 at the SERESC Educational and Conference Center in Bedford, NH.
Notable improvements available in IntelliSoft’s Version 14.2 healthcare software include:
- Contract Linking: A new Contract Connection Tab connects the healthcare provider file to the practitioner’s contract. A Linked Practitioners Tab has also been added to the contract module of the software.
- Applications by Location: This feature enables users to link applications by location (not just the main office).
- Expansion of the Reporting Function: It is now possible to run combined reports out of three different systems -- IntelliCred, IntelliApp, and IntelliContract.
- OCR Data Import: Using this new functionality provides the ability to extract data from an external form which is then automatically imported into the database.
- Revised Home Screen: A quick-access home screen has been added with user-friendly buttons.
“We have worked closely with several of our key clients to add significant functionality to this latest version of the software. We also improved efficiencies in the credentialing and contract management processes,” said Mike Aha, Director of Development.
Companies interested in requesting a product demonstration of Version 14.2 of IntelliCred™ credentialing software, IntelliApp™ provider enrollment software or IntelliContract documentation management software can visit http://www.intellisoftgroup.com and click on the Contact Us button.
About IntelliSoft Group, LLC
Based in Nashua, NH, IntelliSoft Group, LLC is a leading provider of medical credentialing, provider enrollment, and contract management software products. The company’s products, IntelliCred, IntelliApp and IntelliContract are used by hundreds of healthcare systems, hospitals, managed care organizations, credentialing verification organizations, individual practice associations, and sub-acute healthcare organizations and can be deployed on a traditional client server, via the web or in a Cloud/SaaS environment. IntelliSoft Group’s CVO Division offers one of the most innovative credentials verification services available for customers who require an outsourcing option. For more information, please visit http://www.intellisoftgroup.com/.