'Our members’ business patterns tell us that September is when travelers like to book their bucket-list journeys, so we brought all the deals together in September to give them easy access,' said USTOA President and CEO Terry Dale.
New York, NY (PRWEB) August 27, 2014
On September 1, 2014, the United States Tour Operators Association (USTOA) kicks off its first-ever, month long promotion that brings together on one website deep travel deals from the country’s leading providers of independent and escorted group travel. Delivering a versatile, one stop shop for consumers, Travel Together Now! Month showcases special pricing, premium offers, and value-added incentives on peak and off-peak travel itineraries spanning all seven continents.
“Our members’ business patterns tell us that September is when travelers like to book their bucket-list journeys, so we brought all the deals together in September to give them easy access,” said USTOA President and CEO Terry Dale. “It’s the first time USTOA has ever orchestrated such an extensive promotion, and we’re certain travelers will find their perfect trip among the array of offers.”
Throughout the month of September, consumers can visit http://www.ustoa.com/traveltogether to find more than 50 different travel offers to a myriad of destinations including some of the most sought-after locales in the world. From complimentary upgrades and bonus air credits, to savings of up to $2,000 per couple, Travel Together Now! offer highlights include:
NOTE: deals can be booked between September 1-30, 2014. All travel details restrictions, and booking instructions can be found at http://www.ustoa.com/traveltogether.
- Africa: Save $1,000 per couple ($500 for solo travelers) on seven Alexander+Roberts small group safaris to East and Southern Africa including Botswana, Kenya, Namibia, South Africa, Tanzania, Zambia and Zimbabwe when you pay-in-full at time of booking. Available on scheduled departures through April 2016.
- Antarctica: Quark Expeditions is offering up to 25% savings on a cabin plus an $800 air credit on holiday voyages including the “Antarctic Explorer: Discovering the 7th Continent” December 5 – December 16, 2014 or December 20 – December 30, 2014, and “Falklands, South Georgia and Antarctica: Explorers & Kings” November 14 – December 3, 2014.
- Asia: Save $500 per person on International Expeditions’ 16-day Myanmar tour departing October 29 or December 3, 2014.
- Australia/South Pacific: Receive up to $1000 per couple vacation credit on select 2015 air-inclusive South Pacific vacations with Monograms, a Globus family of brands.
- Europe: Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection is offering up to $2,000 per couple saving on 2015 European, all-inclusive luxury boutique river cruises when paid-in-full at time of booking.
- North America/Caribbean: Free roundtrip air to Cuba on select 2014 and 2015 departure dates on Latour’s (an ISRAMWORLD Company) 9-day “Hello Cuba,” “Shalom Cuba,” and “LGBT Cuba” People to People Exchange programs.
- South America: Receive free roundtrip air to the Galapagos from NYC or Miami with the booking of Lindblad Expeditions’ 10-day “Galápagos aboard National Geographic Endeavour” and the 16-day “Galápagos aboard National Geographic Endeavour + Peru's Land of the Inca.” Available for travel through December 31, 2014.
Travel Together Now! Month is a paramount piece of the association’s recently launched campaign, Travel Together introducing a thoughtfully curated collection of experiential videos and blog posts exposing travelers to “live like a local” moments that delve deeply into immersive cultural experiences in featured destinations across the globe.
“Travel Together is all about sharing experiences – whether it’s with a travel companion or making a connection with the native people of the location visited,” added Dale. “Our mission is to share with all travelers the rich experiences, local expertise, and insider access that our tour operator members deliver to more than 6.5 million travelers each year.”
Travel Together videos and blog stories can be found at http://www.youtube.com/user/ustoanyc and http://www.ustoa.com/blog, as well as http://www.ustoa.com/traveltogether. Consumers can follow the adventures on Twitter by using #traveltogether.
Travel Together Now! Month member consumer offers include: Abercrombie & Kent, Affordable Asia, Africa Answers, Alexander+Roberts, Avalon Waterways (Globus family of brands), Avanti Destinations, CIE Tours International, Inc., Celtic Tours World Vacations, Collette, Contiki Vacations, Delta Vacations, Europe Express, EuropeToo, an ISRAMWORLD Company, Gate 1 Travel, go-today, Goway Travel, Holland America Line, International Expeditions, Latour, an ISRAMWORLD Company, Learning Journeys powered by Perillo, Lindblad Expeditions, Mayflower Tours, Monograms (Globus family of brands), Pacific Delight Tours, Perillo Tours, Pleasant Holidays, Quark Expeditions, Ritz Tours, SITA World Tours, Travcoa, Trafalgar, Travel Bound, Travel Indochina, Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection, VBT Bicycling and Walking Vacations, Wendy Wu Tours, and YMT Vacations.
For questions and more information on USTOA, visit http://www.ustoa.com, call 212-599-6599, or email information(at)ustoa(dot)com.
Representing more than $11 billion in revenue, the member companies of U.S. Tour Operators Association provide tours, packages and custom arrangements that allow six million travelers annually unparalleled access, insider knowledge, peace-of-mind, value and freedom to enjoy destinations and experiences across the entire globe. Each member company has met the travel industry’s highest standards, including participation in the USTOA’s Travelers Assistance Program, which protects consumer payments up to $1 million if the company goes out of business.
As a voice for the tour operator industry for more than 40 years, USTOA also provides education and assistance for consumers and travel agents. For more information about USTOA, visit ustoa.com, call 212.599.6599 or email information(at)ustoa(dot)com.
Gina Sisco/Liz Carty
Redpoint Marketing PR., Inc.