London, UK (PRWEB UK) 27 August 2014
This year’s conference will feature a roundtable discussion lead by Franky de Wispelaere, Global Head of PPP and Infrastructure Finance, BNP Paribas Fortis. He will be guiding the interactive discussion entitled The Various Financing Options for New Infrastructure Projects in a Changing Funding Market and will highlight the various financing options, discuss new standards and talk about institutional investor financing trends.
Gain insight and updates on the Benelux market from the key players and influencers in the field. This highly successful conference will allow you to find out what challenges are faced in the infrastructure sector, how they are overcome and key project funding structures from exclusive case studies by leaders of the industry that are currently influencing the market.
Why you Should Attend:
- Learn about leading renewables PPP projects in the Benelux region and how they are funded
- Expand your knowledge on institutional financing and recent developments
- Hear case studies from outside of the Benelux region on waterways projects
- Discover the latest contractual and legal developments across the region
- Understand recent funding issues closely linked to PPP
- Network with industry experts and key opinion leaders within the Benelux region
Expert Speakers Include:
- Erik Jan Snik, Coordinator PPP Program, Ministry of Finance Netherlands
- Jeroen Kies, Assistant General Manager, Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation
- Karoy Hornyak, Associate Director, DG Infra
- Jan Willem van Roggen, Managing Director, NIBC Bank
- Alistair Perkins, Head of Project Finance, ING Investment Management
- Paul Lievens, Chief Finance Officer, Jan De Nul
- Konstandinos Diamandouros, Head of Office, European Union Road Federation
- Michiel Engelaar, Senior Loan Officer, European Investment Bank
For more information please visit http://www.smi-online.co.uk/2014beneluxconf6.asp.
If you would like to attend this conference as a delegate please contact Andrew Gibbons on +44 (0)207 827 6156 or e-mail agibbons(at)smi-online(dot)co.uk.
If you are interested in sponsoring this event contact Alia Malick on +44(0)20 7827 6168 or email amalick(at)smi-online(dot)co.uk.