Automobile Weatherstrip Sector in China Analysed in New SinoMarketInsight Research Study Published at

Share Article

New study “China Automobile Seals Supporting Report, 2014-2017” developed by SinoMarketInsight is now available

TD The Market Publishers Ltd

Driven by the expanded automobile market capacity, the production of automobile weatherstrip is expected to grow steadily during the next few years, with the demand for the product likely to reach 1.381 billion meters by end-2017. Tightness is an essential indicator for measuring complete auto quality, and seals are one of the most-used parts in an automobile. As of 2013, the domestic demand for automobile seals stood at 995 million meters, up just under 15% y-o-y.

The Chinese automobile weatherstrip manufacturers support primarily home produced brands and low-emission cars, whilst the majority of joint venture (JV) brands and high class models prefer weatherstrips from big multinational auto parts makers. In 2013, the country’s domestic seals producers held a market share of around 44%, while the remaining 56% or so was occupied by overseas companies or JVs. As of 2013, Beijing Wanyuan-Henniges Sealing Systems Co., Ltd., Tianjin Star Light Rubber and Plastic Co., Ltd., Huayu-Cooper Standard Sealing Systems Co., Ltd., Shanghai Nishikawa Sealing System Co., Ltd., Kinugawa Rubber and Plastic Guangzhou Co., Ltd., and Hwaseung Automotive Parts (Taicang) Co., Ltd. were the leading suppliers of automobile seals in China. The major local firms were, amid others, AVIC Guizhou Guihang Automotive Components Co., Ltd., Jianxin Zhao’s Group Corp. and Chongqing Jiaxuan Automobile Sealings Co., Ltd.

New study “China Automobile Seals Supporting Report, 2014-2017” developed by SinoMarketInsight is now available

Report Details:

Title: China Automobile Seals Supporting Report, 2014-2017
Published: August, 2014
Pages: 95
Price: US$ 1,899.00

The research publication offers a comprehensive, unbiased overview and segmentation of China’s automobile industry, further focusing on the domestic automobile weatherstrip sector. The report gives keen insights into the competent authority and regulatory system alongside industrial policies, major developments and trends in the marketplace, and the competitive scenario. The research study then carefully discusses the 6 leading multinational industry players, besides reviewing the 12 leading local firms.

Report Scope:

  •     Overview of the industry’s macro environment.
  •     Shrewd look at the operation of China’s automobile sector and its major segments.
  •     Detailed overview of automobile seals, including their definition and classification, as well as a review of the industrial policies.
  •     In-depth assessment of the automobile weatherstrip market, including market size, competitive landscape, main supported models, and major development trends.
  •     Details of the top 6 foreign companies, covering profile, financials, R&D spend, investments, revenue structure, production base, main supported models, key customers, operations across China.
  •     Examination of the 12 leading domestic companies and their operations.

More new studies by the publisher can be found at SinoMarketInsight page.

Share article on social media or email:

View article via:

Pdf Print

Contact Author

Natalie Aster
since: 01/2010
Follow >
Like >
Follow us on