Now, the Dental Plus product offers guaranteed issue for applicants aged 18 through 85 with guaranteed renewability to age 90. This new feature will allow us to better meet the needs of our insureds
Bedford Park, Illinois (PRWEB) August 28, 2014
According to data compiled by the Social Security Administration (1) the average life expectancy for a man is 84.3 and a woman’s life expectancy is 86.3. And, with the cost of preventive and routine care for dental, vision and hearing, it is critical to ensure proper insurance protection is in place. Sandra J. Horn, President, USL&H explained, “Currently Medicare does not provide any form of dental coverage. Without additional dental insurance coverage, seniors are at risk for bearing the full burden of dental costs.”
Horn continued, “After analyzing the market and listening to the feedback received from our team of independent insurance agents, we decided to expand the issue ages we will accept for our dental, vision and hearing product. Now, the Dental Plus product offers guaranteed issue for applicants aged 18 through 85 with guaranteed renewability to age 90. This new feature will allow us to better meet the needs of our insureds.”
USL&H’s Dental Plus program has several attractive features such as:
- There are absolutely no network restrictions; an insured person can visit any dentist, optometrist, ophthalmologist or audiologist he or she wants!.
- Dental Plus is guaranteed renewable, so as long as the insured pays his or her premiums on time, the policy will be renewed up to age 90.
- Dependent child coverage is available with an adult.
- Premiums, which start at $33/month, also include a 10% family discount.
- USL&H has also worked with its Pharmacy Benefit Manager, Caremark, to provide the insured with a discount card that will earn discounts and/or lower out-of-pocket expenses on many prescription drugs. Although this is not a Prescription Co-Pay Drug Card, it will allow the insured to spend less money on medicine.
Approval for the expanded issue ages is still pending in the states of Indiana and Arizona. Please contact USL&H for more information on its Dental Plus product at 1-800-875-4422 or visit http://www.uslandh.com.
Source: (1) http://www.ssa.gov
About United Security Life and Health:
USL&H is a regional insurance carrier that offers Short Term Major Medical, Fixed Indemnity, Cancer, Disability Income, Critical Illness, Dental Plus Vision and Hearing, and Accident Hospital Indemnity products to individuals and families. Founded in 1973, USL&H is licensed to sell its products in Arizona, Arkansas, Illinois, Indiana, Missouri and Nebraska through a network of independent insurance agents.