New York, NY (PRWEB) September 10, 2014
Adorama, one of the world’s largest photography, video, imaging and electronics retailers, is now offering for preorder the brand new FUJIFILM X100T premium compact, fixed-lens camera; the FUJIFILM X-T1 Graphite Silver Edition weather-resistant interchangeable-lens camera; and two high-performance lenses: the weather-resistant FUJIFILM XF50-140mm and fast-aperture FUJIFILM XF56mm. More information is available at http://www.adorama.com/results/fujifilm91014n.
The Fujifilm X100T has an advanced Hybrid Viewfinder with an Electronic Rangefinder that now gives users reduced display lag times, automatic brightness controls, and a Natural Live View shooting display. Combining an APS-C X-Trans CMOS II Sensor and EXR Processor II with a bright FUJINON 23mm F2 fixed lens, this camera offers the resolution and performance that support its other advanced features, such as Shooting Effect Reflection settings within the Hybrid Viewfinder that recreate selected camera effects, including Film Simulations. The FUJIFILM X100T now allows photographers to set the aperture in 1/3 stops using the aperture ring, while the exposure compensation dial has been extended to ±3 stops. It also now has seven customizable Fn buttons.
The FUJIFILM X100T has an upgraded body that is die-cast magnesium on the top surface and bottom of the body for a highly durable and functional design. The X100T’s aperture ring, shutter speed dial, and exposure compensation dial now have a groove-shaped pattern for an improved feel and grip. The X100T also features a high-definition 1.04M-dot 3” LCD for extraordinary visibility.
Key Features of the X100T:
- 16.3MP APS-C size X-Trans CMOS II sensor
- EXR Processor II
- Advanced Hybrid Viewfinder (OVF / EVF) equipped with an Electronic Rangefinder:
- Intelligent Hybrid AF in 0.08 seconds
- Fast start-up time of 0.5 seconds
- Shutter time lag of 0.01 seconds
- Shooting interval of 0.5 seconds
- FUJINON 23mm (35mm in 35mm format Equivalent) F2 lens in eight glass elements in six groups with FUJINON's proprietary HT-EBC coating
- ND filter equivalent to three stops of aperture
- High-speed continuous shooting of 6fps (25 frames continuously in JPEG at full resolution)
- Completely electronic shutter up to 1/32000 seconds
- High-definition 1.04M-dot 3” LCD
- NEW “Classic Chrome” and other film simulation modes
- Macro mode to 3.9” (10cm)
- Focus Peaking function and Digital Split Image display
- Full HD video 1080p at 60fps; bit rate of 36Mbps for clear capture of delicate movements; frame rates of 50fps, 30fps, 25fps and 24fps, supporting worldwide motion picture formats
- Manual focus available during video recording
- Free FUJIFILM Camera Remote application and Wireless Communication function allows users to remotely shoot images from smartphones and tablets via WiFi
- Photos can be sent to the INSTAX Share Printer using the free INSTAX Share App (iOS and Android) SHARE Smartphone Printer
- Output for Stereo Microphone
- Interval timer shooting (one second to 24 hours up to 999 frames)
The special edition FUJIFILM X-T1 is a weather-resistant premium interchangeable-lens camera with a large OLED electronic viewfinder (EVF) for instant image preview. It also includes the latest 16.3 Megapixel APS-C X-Trans CMOS II sensor and offers photographers the segment’s fastest autofocus of 0.08 seconds. The X-T1 uses a triple layer coating to give it a unique and durable finish, and is now equipped with a high-speed electronic shutter that has a maximum speed of 1/32000 second that can be set in 1/3 stops*. The FUJIFILM X-T1 Graphite Silver edition ships with the new “Classic Chrome” film simulation mode, which delivers muted tones and deep color reproduction.
(*When using the FUJINON XF23mm F1.4 R, XF35mm F1.4 R, or the XF56mm F1.2 R lenses.)
A complement to the FUJIFILM X-T1, the weather-resistant FUJINON XF50-140mmF2.8 R
LM OIS WR lens has a focal length equivalent to 76-213mm, and a constant F2.8 aperture throughout the zoom range. The length of the lens barrel remains constant throughout the entire zoom range, and features a weather- and dust-resistant finish that can operate in temperatures as low as 14°F. Thanks to a high-performance gyro sensor, a unique image stabilization algorithm and the bright F2.8 aperture, hand-held photography is possible in a wider range of shooting conditions. The XF50-140mmF2.8 R LM OIS WR also now uses the world’s first Triple Linear Motor for fast and quiet autofocusing and shooting.
The new FUJINON XF56mmF1.2 R APD (Apodization) is a fast, quiet lens designed for FUJIFILM X-Series Compact System Cameras (CSCs). It features a maximum aperture of F1.2, making it one of brightest autofocus lenses for digital cameras with an APS-C sensor. The new apodizing filter provides incredibly clear details and images set on a beautiful bokeh with smooth lines, making it ideal for portrait photography.
The XF56mm F1.2 R APD is constructed of 11 glass elements in eight groups, including one aspherical glass-molded lens element and two extra-low dispersion lens elements. Spherical aberrations are corrected by the aspherical glass element to deliver high resolution at the maximum aperture setting. Additionally, thanks to the combination of two extra-low dispersion lens elements and three cemented lens elements, chromatic aberrations are greatly reduced.
Industry Expert Mason Resnick Takes a “First Look” at the New FUJIFILM X100T
Mason Resnick, a digital imaging expert, is one of the first to review the new FUJIFILM X100T. For more information, check out Mason’s article on the Adorama Learning Center at: http://www.adorama.com/alc/0014826/blogarticle/fujifilm-x100t-refines-the-hybrid-viewfinder-first-look.
Pricing and Availability
Adorama is now taking orders for the FUJIFILM X100T, X-T1 and new lenses in the following configurations and price options:
X-T1 with/without lens
- IFJXT1G FUJI X-T1 DIGITL CAMERA GRAPHITE SIL ED – $1,499.95
- IFJXT1KC FUJI X-T1 DIGITAL CAMERA W/18-135 BLK – $1,899.00
- IFJ56XFN FUJI X-F 56MM F1.2 R APD LENS (85MM) – $1,499.95
- IFJ50140XF FUJI 50-140MM F2.8 R LM OIS WR LENS – $1,599.00
X100T – available in two colors
- IFJX100TB FUJI X100T DIGITAL CAMERA (BLACK or SILVER) – $1,299.95
Visit http://www.adorama.com/results/fujifilm91014n to preorder the new FUJIFILM cameras and lenses today. Orders are filled on a first-come, first-serve basis. Credit cards are not charged until the product is shipped.
For more information, please visit http://www.adorama.com or the Adorama store, located at 42 West 18th Street in Manhattan.
ADORAMA: More Than a Camera Store
Adorama is more than a camera store – it’s one of the world’s largest photography, video, imaging and electronics retailers. Serving customers for more than 35 years, Adorama has grown from its flagship NYC store to include the leading online destination for photography, video and consumer electronics. Adorama's vast product offerings encompass home entertainment, mobile computing, and professional video and audio, while its services include an in-house photo lab, AdoramaPix, pro equipment rental at Adorama Rental Company, and the award-winning Adorama Learning Center, which offers free education for photographers in online channels such as the popular Adorama TV.
Adorama is listed as one of the top five electronics retailers by Consumer Reports, “Best of the Web” by Forbes.com, Internet Retailers Top 100, and is the official Electronics Retailer of the NY Giants.
Visit ADORAMA at http://www.adorama.com.