(PRWEB) August 29, 2014
The global womenswear industry is projected to expand at an average annual rate of 3.4% in the upcoming years. During 2007-2013, the market showed average 4.9% annual rise. At present, the shorts and trousers category accounts for just over 25% of the world demand, with the remaining market share divided between dresses, shirts and blouses, blazers and jackets, panties, briefs, nightdresses, pyjamas, bathrobes, slips and petticoats, overcoats, anoraks, brassieres, skirts, swimwear, ensembles, corsets, braces and girdles, suits and other womenswear.
China, Brazil, Italy, Japan and the USA represent the largest markets for womenswear while the strongest annual growth is forecast to occur in Tanzania, Yemen, Ethiopia, Bangladesh and Ecuador.
New report package “Womenswear Markets in the World to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts” worked out by Global Research & Data Services is now available at MarketPublishers.com.
Title: Womenswear Markets in the World to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
Published: September, 2014
Price: US$ 24,794.21
The new report package presents an up-close look at the global market for womenswear, covering the present-day market situation, major trends, and future forecasts of womenswear. The report package includes country reports for different countries, including historical data for 2007-2013 and forecast figures to 2018. Each country market includes data on the size of the overall womenswear sector; womenswear market size figures by product segment; growth rates of the industry and different product segments; shares of various product segments of the market; market potential of the overall marketplace and different product segments.
Reasons to Buy:
- Gain keen insights into the past, actual state and future performance of the global market for womenswear.
- Develop a better understanding of the major womenswear market development trends.
- Get wind of the prospective market opportunities.
- Learn about the market prospects, how to plan and work out business–expansion, market-entry, sales and marketing strategies.
- Gain access to the important industry performance estimates.
- Be prepared to weather out the challenges and take the right decisions based on the granular and unprejudiced forecast data.
More new research report packages and research reports by the publisher can be found at Global Research & Data Services page.