'This region’s increasing strategic importance in the telematics space is exciting and there are huge opportunities here.'
(PRWEB) September 01, 2014
With connected car services leading the way in this new era, the Telematics West Coast 2014 conference in San Diego (Oct 30-31) is the biggest event to bring together automotive expertise with the innovative spark of West Coast tech hubs and unite this rapidly growing and increasingly influential community. Telematics Update Project Director, Annie Reddaway commented: “This region’s increasing strategic importance in the telematics space is exciting and there are huge opportunities here. The West Coast has long been associated with game-changing technology adopted by consumers worldwide. With so many regional execs coming together, I look forward to hearing what the future has in store for the connected car.”
Telematics West Coast 2014 Conference, October 30-31, San Diego, is the West Coast’s top event dedicated to automotive content & services. It will discuss how to leverage vehicle and use data to deliver a contextualized, personal user experience that seamlessly fits into the connected lifestyle. Featuring over 30 leading speakers, including experts from the R&D centers at Mercedes-Benz, Jaguar Land Rover and Nissan, it will tackle the topics currently defining the future of the auto industry; from data analytics and CRM to security and the connected lifestyle.
For the complete Telematics West Coast 2014 conference program and speaker line-up, visit: http://www.telematicsupdate.com/west-coast/.
Over 30 Industry-Leading Speakers
The speaker line-up is being updated week-on-week to ensure that delegates hear from the most innovative experts out there
- Dr. Michael Cavaretta, Data Scientist and Manager, Ford
- Steffen Neumann, Portfolio Manager App Development Group, Mercedes-Benz Research and Development North America
- Matt Jones, Senior Technical Specialist - Infotainment, Jaguar Land Rover
- Henri LaFrance, Technical Program Manager, Connected Vehicle, Volkswagen Group of America
- Scott Burnell, Global Lead, Business Development & Partner Management, Ford
- Robert Gee, Product Manager, Connected Solutions, Continental
- Henry Bzeih, Head of Telematics and Infotainment, Chief Technologist, Kia Motors America
- Rick Kreifeldt, Vice President - Research & Innovation, Harman
- Toshiro Muramatsu, Director, Vehicle Information Technology Division Silicon Valley, Nissan
- John Ellis, Global Technologist Connected Services Solutions, Ford
- Justin Overdorff, Head of Mobile Business Development, Yelp
The full speaker line-up is available on the website: http://www.telematicsupdate.com/west-coast/conference-speakers.php.
Key Topics Covered at Telematics West Coast 2014
Crucial debates that will be addressed at Telematics West Coast 2014 include:
- THE CAR THAT KNOWS YOU BEST: Harness data to deliver contextual & personalized content and services
- BATTLE OF THE BRANDS: Assess the branding battleground and the importance of branding to consumers
- RECALLS BYTE THE DUST: Enable the automobile of the future by designing vehicles based on real-world usage
- CAN YOU HACK IT? Create a secure architecture that will make the car an impenetrable node in the connected world
- AUTO STEPS OUT INTO THE CONNECTED WORLD: Discuss the integration of automotive into the Internet of Everything
The full agenda is available on the Telematics West Coast 2014 website: http://www.telematicsupdate.com/west-coast/conference-agenda.php.
Pandora said of the show: ‘A great opportunity to hear what is happening in such a dynamic space, and a phenomenal networking opportunity’.
For the complete Telematics West Coast 2014 conference program and speaker line-up, access the e-brochure at http://www.telematicsupdate.com/west-coast/conference-event-brochure.php or contact the Telematics Update team at westcoast(at)telematicsupdate(dot)com.
Register before September 5 via the secure link below to take advantage of a $200 saving on all conference passes: https://secure.telematicsupdate.com/west-coast/register.php.
About Telematics Update:
Telematics Update Conferences are the most prestigious in the industry. We produce the largest telematics events in North America, Europe & Asia, and attract the most influential speakers providing a rich environment for establishing strategic relationships and networking.
Project Director | Telematics Update
T: (UStf) 1 800 814 3459 ext 7221 | (Global) +44 (0)20 7375 7221