“As the market leader in hospice caregiver and family satisfaction, and Home Health CAHPS surveying, hospices can rest assured when partnered with Deyta for compliance with the Hospice CAHPS requirement.
Louisville, KY (PRWEB) September 02, 2014
Deyta, LLC announced today that it received conditional approval from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services to administer the CAHPS Hospice Survey, commonly referred to as Hospice CAHPS. As part of the CMS Hospice Quality Reporting Program (HQRP), all Medicare-certified hospices serving 50 or more survey-eligible patients during a reference year will be required to contract with an approved vendor for survey administration, and provide the decedent and caregiver data to the approved vendor on a monthly basis. Beginning with the Fiscal Year (FY) 2015, hospices that fail to comply with data submission requirements may be subject to a 2% reduction in their annual payment update for the fiscal year. Approved status is contingent upon Deyta’s participation in a mandatory training session to be held in early October.
“Hospices have been faced with a number of challenges this year,” said Kevin Porter, President and CEO. “As the market leader in hospice caregiver and family satisfaction, and Home Health CAHPS surveying, hospices can rest assured when partnered with Deyta for compliance with the Hospice CAHPS requirement. Furthermore, our unique approach helps hospices drive significant value to improve quality of care and strengthen referrals.”
Deyta has been administering the Family Evaluation of Hospice Care survey and has been the National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization’s (NHPCO) chosen contractor since introduction in 2004. In addition, as a market leader in Home Health CAHPS surveying, Deyta has proven experience and expertise in following rigorous CMS protocols to meet CAHPS requirements and ensure compliance for clients.
Deyta’s survey programs are designed to maximize an agency’s investment. Agencies that partner with Deyta for Hospice CAHPS will benefit from:
Verbatim Comment Reporting: Gain the greatest insights into what your caregivers are truly saying with fully-transcribed comments and verbatim comment reporting that groups comments by topic and type. Additionally, it facilitates your risk management programs and enables our unique intelligent comment alert system for timely feedback.
Unique Intelligent Comment ALERT! System: Prompt service recovery by quickly responding to negative or serious comments with Deyta's unique Comment ALERT! email notification system which immediately notifies you of negative or serious comments.
Benchmarking & Feedback for Operational Excellence:
- State and national benchmarks allow you to compare your scores with those from our comprehensive database of hospices.
- Tie survey results back to operations with month-of-service reporting.
- Quickly pinpoint opportunities for improvement with Hospice CAHPS reports and patient-level drill-down from reports.
- Incentivize and hold your staff accountable with comparative analysis based upon your agency's hierarchy - right down to the team or clinician level.
- Access survey results in real-time with easy export into Excel for limitless reporting possibilities and detailed data analysis.
Rapid Implementation & Superior Support:
- Easy program implementation and ongoing support from our dedicated CAHPS team of individuals specializing in development, implementation, and client service.
- On staff, hospice experts with more than 60 years of combined experience to answer pressing questions and provide guidance in the areas of quality, performance improvement, and data analysis.
Visit Deyta’s Hospice CAHPS Resource Page to learn more about Deyta’s Hospice CAHPS program. For immediate information, hospices may contact Deyta at info(at)deyta(dot)com or 888.893.1937 x151.
About Deyta, LLC
Deyta’s software and services for hospice, home health, and healthcare agencies provide high definition answers with precision guidance derived from mountains of data. We eliminate indecision and uncertainty to provide clarity on what is important and what to do about it. Our solutions for advanced analytics, business intelligence, satisfaction surveys, and success services enable agencies to:
- Better satisfy patients and their families.
- Attract more high-value referrals.
- Improve total operational and clinical quality.
- Create enterprise efficiencies and cost control.
- Elevate the success in every aspect of your organization.
Deyta’s solutions enhance existing systems within your organization by integrating silos of information across the enterprise to provide quick access to accurate, easy-to-understand information to optimize quality of care, caregiver satisfaction, financial growth, and regulatory compliance. Deyta can help your whole agency improve by bridging gaps in data, systems, knowledge, and processes to guide you to elevated results.