(PRWEB) August 31, 2014
Ready to try stand-up paddling? The pass includes a lesson with the experts from the on-site Hans Hedemann Surf School. How about a helicopter excursion along the North Shore? The pass has you covered. The All You Can Play activity pass is available for $179 per day for four days of activities; $199 per day for three days; and $229 per day for two days. Purchase online at shopturtlebay.com or call the resort’s brand-new interactive Guide Post activities center in the main building lobby at (808) 293-6020.
Activity highlights include:
- Some of the best sea turtle viewing on Oahu from a clear-bottom kayak with the resort’s specially designed Eco-Kayak Tour in the calm waters of Kawela Bay. ($99 value)
- Access to 5 miles of seaside pathways on a horseback tour with well-trained and friendly horses from the resort’s on-site Stables. ($65 value)
- Surf, surf and more surf at the Hans Hedemann Surf Center – experience expert instruction in a group surf and SUP lesson and unlimited board rentals ($90 value)
- Golf two 18-hole championship courses designed by Arnold Palmer and George Fazio, with club rental and cart ($150 value)
In addition to the All You Can Play pass, Turtle Bay is offering special pricing on its extensive lineup of fitness classes, a happy hour at Nalu Kinetic Spa, and new flavors at North Shore Kula Grille and Pa‘akai to celebrate wellness throughout September:
- Break a sweat dancing hot hula, party in a Zumba class or tone and strength train with stand-up paddle yoga in the resort’s extensive lineup of fitness classes for $10 per person; $5 per person for kamaaina on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- Receive a complimentary spa enhancement and glass of champagne with every service at Nalu Kinetic Spa from 11 a.m.-3 p.m. Monday-Friday.
- Enjoy the refreshing signature Skinny Kula cocktail for $10 at North Shore Kula Grille and martini specials on a variety of flavors including blueberry, acai and fresh-squeezed lime and orange at Pa‘akai. The fresh island catch with sea asparagus pesto is the chef’s favorite dish of the month.
About Turtle Bay: There’s one North Shore on Oahu. And there’s one resort on it. Ideal for watermen, wave watchers or waders, Turtle Bay is at the epicenter of set after set of activities, events and adventures. Complete with the finest accommodations and amenities suited for the entire family, Turtle Bay is where the “7-Mile Miracle” begins and the lineup is endless. To discover the destination and stay up to date on the Turtle Bay experience, check out Oahusfablednorthshore.com.