Increasing industrialization in emerging markets of India and China coupled with rising importance of safety in industries and emergence of blue collar workforce are expected to remain key driving forces for the market
San Francisco, California (PRWEB) September 01, 2014
The global market for industrial protective clothing is expected to reach USD 4.06 billion by 2020, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. Increasing industrialization in emerging markets of India and China coupled with rising importance of safety in industries and emergence of blue collar workforce are expected to remain key driving forces for the market. High cost and complex manufacturing process associated with industrial protective clothing are expected to be key challenges for market participants.
Chemical defending garments emerged as the leading application segment for industrial protective clothing and accounted for 36.8% of total market volume in 2013. Chemical defending garments are used for protecting skin from hazardous chemicals usually used in laboratories and chemical industries. Flame retardant apparel is expected to be the fastest growing application segment for industrial protective clothing at an estimated CAGR of 11.1% from 2014 to 2020.
The report “Industrial Protective Clothing Market Analysis By Application (Flame Retarded Apparel, Chemical Defending Garments, Clean Room Clothing) And Segment Forecasts To 2020” is available now to Grand View Research customers at http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/industrial-protective-clothing-market
Request Free Sample of This Report at http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/industrial-protective-clothing-market/request
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- Global industrial protective clothing demand was 2,519.4 million square meters in 2013 and is expected to reach 5,048.4 million square meters by 2020, growing at a CAGR of 10.7% from 2014 to 2020.
- North America continued its dominance in the global market and accounted for 55.5% of total market volume in 2013. However, Asia Pacific is expected to be the fastest growing regional market for industrial protective clothing, at an estimated CAGR of 12% from 2014 to 2020. Growth of industrialization coupled with government interventions to increase safety for industrial workers is expected to drive its demand over the next six years.
- Developed economies of North America and Europe are fairly mature markets for industrial protective clothing and are driven by technological advancement and aware consumers. European market for industrial protective clothing is expected to reach a market worth USD 953.5 million by 2020.
- Key companies in the market include DuPont, Royal TenCate NV, W. L. Gore & Associates, Honeywell International, Lakeland Industries Inc., PBI Performance Product Inc., Kimberly Clark, Benette Safetywear Ltd., and Bulwark Protective Apparel. Companies such as Ansell Limited, Teijin Limited, and Australian Defense Apparel are key participants in emerging markets of India, Japan and China.
Browse All Reports of This Category By Grand View Research at http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry/smart-textiles
For the purpose of this study, Grand View Research has segmented the Industrial Protective Clothing market on the basis of application and region:
- Global Industrial Protective Clothing Application Outlook (Volume, Million Square Meters; Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2020)
• Flame retardant apparel
• Chemical defending garments
• Clean room clothing
- Global Industrial Protective Clothing Regional Outlook (Volume, Million Square Meters; Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2020)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
Browse All Ongoing reports by Grand View Research at http://www.grandviewresearch.com/ongoing-reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a market research and consulting company that provides off-the-shelf, customized research reports and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and energy. With a deep-seated understanding of varied business environments, Grand View Research provides strategic objective insights. For more information, visit http://www.grandviewresearch.com/
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Related Reports by Grand View Research
Rare Earth Elements Market Analysis And Segment Forecasts To 2020 - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/rare-earth-elements-market
The global market for rare earth elements is expected to reach USD 10.96 billion by 2020, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. Growing demand for metal catalysts such as Cerium and Lanthanum is expected to drive the market over the next six years.
Plano Sunglasses Market Analysis By Material And Segment Forecasts To 2020 - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/plano-sunglasses-industry
The global market for plano sunglasses is expected to reach USD 19,944.3 million by 2020, according to a new research report by Grand View Research, Inc. High-end products which are sold at premium prices are expected to contribute to industry growth.