London, UK (PRWEB) September 02, 2014
Market Publishers Ltd is announced as a media partner of the Global Secure Summit (GSS 2014). The event will take place on the 24th – 26th September, 2014, in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
Get to know what novel technologies and threats are out there, and how to safeguard the value of your brand in the most cost-efficient and efficient way possible.
For the first time ever, the Global Secure Summit (GSS 2014) will be running 2 streams in the event – encompassing IP protection and physical protection – so that, no matter where your work fits into the brand security chain, there will always be a session of pertinence to you and your work at GSS 2014.
A combination of presentations, case studies, business meetings, and panel discussions offer bright opportunities for expansive networking with top-notch decision makers and allows attendees to share best practices and devise solutions to major challenges being faced by the industry.
This Summit will present a unique agenda compiled by top-level industry professionals. The programme is due to host a slew of exciting topics encompassing:
- Achieving a comprehensive anti-counterfeiting strategy: The counterfeiter as the most dangerous rival
- The desire for a sustainable and holistic perspective on brand protection: Discovering methods and strategies
- Cutting-edge case studies for anti-counterfeiting strategies: Inspiring best practice
- Cybercrime: Hackers’ new strategies to infiltrate your brand online and offline
- Be aware of your service providers and of their customers: Outside the limits of traditional anti-counterfeiting approaches
- Counterfeiting in the wider sense: A case study of the airline industry
- Myth & reality: China’s counterfeiting
The Global Secure Summit (GSS 2014)
Date: September 24-26, 2014
Location: NH Grand Hotel Krasnapolsky – Amsterdam, The Netherlands
High-Calibre Speakers at GSS 2014 Include:
- Michael Smith, Senior Vice President of Finance & Administration, NFL
- Steve Sordello, Chief Financial Officer, Linkedin
- Bill Razzino, Vice President of Global Corporate Finance, CareerBuilder.com
- Ernest Evans, Chief Financial Officer, GE Capital
- Ken Goldman, Chief Financial Officer, Yahoo, Inc.
- John Ellis “Jeb” Bush, 43rd Governor of Florida from 1999 to 2007
If you attend one event this year make it GSS 2014 – working relationships across industries, ready-to-accomplish solutions and novel technologies, all in one place!
Don’t miss out on what is promised to be an unbelievable event! Book early to avoid disappointment as places are limited!
Please note that Market Publishers’ registered customers are eligible for special discounts and offers.
To register at MarketPublishers.com please visit our Registration Page.