Norwalk, CT (PRWEB) September 03, 2014
Folio: has released the full conference program for the upcoming 2014 MediaNext Conference, held at the Marriott Marquis in New York City, on October 20-22. MediaNext is the largest and most important educational event for leaders in the digital and print publishing industry. Attendees will experience three days of unmatched content during workshops, sessions, demo sessions, and peer-to-peer roundtables. The advance conference rate ends September 25, 2014.
For more information visit http://www.MediaNextShow.com
Sessions will include:
- What Magazine Media Can Learn From TV About Social Engagement With Audiences
- Understanding Virtual Content, and Why It’s Bigger Than News
- Build an Infrastructure That Supports Content Speed and Amplification
- Converting Social Media Followers Into Transactions
- Venture Capital and the Media
- The Ad Agency and Brand Perspectives on the Changing World of Media
Gain invaluable insights from industry experts like:
- Daniel Bernard, Head of Product, Time Inc.
- Allison Busacca, Editor, BBC.com/Travel
- Glenn Brown, Senior Director & Co-Founder, Twitter Amplify
- Peter Cherukuri, EVP, Advertising, Politico
- Andrew Hannelly, SVP Strategy, McMurry/TMG
- Marissa Hayes Aydlett, Executive Director, Marketing, Quartz
- Nathan Laurie, President, JobPostings
- Joe Maglitta, Senior Vice President, Executive Programs, Hanley Wood
- Melissa Wiley, Director, Product Management, National Geographic
View the full agenda at http://www.MediaNextShow.com
For 2014, the Exhibit Hall floor boasts over 60 trail-blazing companies, leading the way into the future of the industry. Interact with experts from companies like Ad Sales Genius, EventMobi, ePublishing, Cambey & West, Inc., Lester, Inc., MultiPub, RealMatch, ShopAdvisor, Wright’s Media, and more.
Three brand-new networking opportunities will allow attendees, sponsors, exhibitors, and speakers to mingle, exchange notes, and discuss the key take-aways gleaned from their conference experiences. Events include: a Microbrew Pub Crawl, Breakfasts, and the FOLIO: 100 Awards Luncheon.
For general inquiries or questions regarding registration, please contact Amanda Targowski at atargowski(at)accesintel(dot)com, 203-899-8436.
Seats for MediaNext are limited. To register visit http://www.MediaNextShow.com. Single and multi-day packages are available for purchase. Discounted group rates apply. The advance rate pricing ends on September 25, 2014.
For sponsorship information, please contact Nancy Iannotta at (203) 852-8429 or niannotta(at)accessintel(dot)com today.
Folio: is the leading publication serving the entire magazine media industry. The Folio: family of products also includes the monthly FOLIO: magazine, weekly eNewsletters, Folio: Webinars, The MediaMashup Conference, The Eddie & Ozzie Awards and The Folio: 100. Visit Folio: online at http://www.foliomag.com.