Saratoga Springs, NY (PRWEB) September 03, 2014
Learning professionals from around the world will participate in over 170 learning sessions at Elliott Masie’s Learning 2014 event, to be held in Orlando, Florida from October 26 to 29.
Sessions will be facilitated by learning leaders from over 80 global corporations including: American Express, McKinsey & Company, Microsoft, Farmers Insurance, Time Warner Cable, The Wendy’s Company, Google, Autodesk, LinkedIn, Starbucks, Xerox, Yahoo!, Keurig Green Mountain, The Boeing Company and many more.
Each session will include interactive conversation about key issues in the field of workplace and workforce learning. Here is a small sample of our working titles:
- Stop Unnecessary Training!
- The Gamification Game
- How to Better Engage Employees in Learning
- Putting the Latest & Greatest Learning Theories into Practice: Do They Really Work?
- Conversational Capacity & Adaptive Learning: Improving Problem Solving When It Counts
- Learning Trends in China
- Building a Learning Lab, Recording & Production Studio
- Webinars that Work
- From One-Size-Fits-All to Flexible, Operations-Managed and On Demand
- Connected Learning: Business at the Speed of Thought
- Video for Learning Boot Camp
- Helping 6,000 IT Employees Worldwide (& Some Introverts) Get Social & Collaborative!
- Like a Millennial in a Candy Crush Store: Learning More by Keeping Score!
- The MOOC & Corporate Learning BootCamp
- Using iPads to Capture Hands-On Training & Changing Culture to Embrace Technology
- 70-20-10 Realities
- Google's g2g Program: Steps for Establishing Vibrant, Self-Sustaining Learning Communities
- You Can't Make Chicken Salad Out of Chicken Sh--!: Simplifying Organizational Leadership
- A Musical for Learning? How Farmers Partnered with Second City to Improve Customer Experience
- Driving Collaboration & Social Learning Through Gamification & The Science of Engagement
- Curating Learning
- Leadership Development for Emerging Leaders
- 50+ & Learning - The Other Generation
- 10 Ways to Make Social Media Work for You
- Reverse Mentoring
- Personalized On-Demand Learning: Learning Where and When You Need It
- L&D Professionals Growing Themselves
- Women in Learning
- From Compliance Training to Continuous Learning: Expertise Management at Sears
- Ready, Set, SIM! A Toolkit for Immersive Simulations
- Driving Social Collaboration in the Enterprise: If You Build It, They Won't Necessarily Come!
- Workout at Work! Office/Cubicle Workout Ideas
An expanding schedule of seminars, keynotes and activities is available at http://www.learning2014.com
Learning 2014 will be held in Orlando, Florida from October 26 to 29, 2014. Early Registration Discounts and Group Discounts now available. Registration is available online at http://www.learning2014.com.
Learning 2014 is produced by The Learning CONSORTIUM, a collaborative of 230 global corporations, focused on improving workplace learning and training. Hosted and curated by Elliott Masie, Learning 2014 brings together several thousand learning professionals as they focus on the changing nature of workplace education and development. Learning 2014 keynote speakers include Robin Roberts (ABC’s Good Morning America), Chef Bobby Flay, Sir Ken Robinson, Elliott Masie and more.
Content and online registration at http://www.learning2014.com