We are very excited to expand the range of breakout sessions at the DSES even further this year with an impressive roster of innovators and tacticians from some of the top companies and dealerships in our industry.
Salt Lake City, UT (PRWEB) September 04, 2014
DrivingSales today announced the full agenda of breakout speakers and presentations for the 2014 DrivingSales Executive Summit (DSES). The presentations, selected by a panel of auto dealers from a competitive field of applicants, comprise some of the industry’s most innovative dealer executives and thought leaders. All breakout sessions offer actionable strategies designed to improve operations, effectiveness and profitability in six distinct categories: Advanced General Marketing, Dealer Operations, Mobile, Search, Website Optimization, and Social Media, and include topics ranging from wearable technology to improving dealership culture.
The DSES, which had record attendance in 2013, and has sold out every year since inception, is unique in the industry because auto dealers determine the speakers and agenda. This year’s sixth annual summit will be held Sunday, October 12th through Tuesday, October 14th, 2014 at the Bellagio Las Vegas. The breakout speakers join an agenda that also includes keynotes from digital expert and best-selling author Brian Solis; SEO ‘Wizard’ Rand Fishkin; eMarketer’s lead digital auto analyst, Mike Hudson; Kellogg School of Management marketing professor Florian Zettelmeyer, and online marketing pioneer, Bryan Eisenberg.
“We are very excited to expand the range of breakout sessions at the DSES even further this year with an impressive roster of innovators and tacticians from some of the top companies and dealerships in our industry – all selected by those who understand best what it is our attendees want to know: their dealer peers,” said DrivingSales CEO and Founder, Jared Hamilton. “The diversity of topics this year is indicative of the increasing demands today’s digital/always-on universe places on the dealership - from bleeding edge topics such as wearable technology, to the latest evolution of mobile and social media, to key operational tactics from new car sales to F&I to service. Our mandate with DSES is to provide ahead-of-the-curve insights, actionable information, and profit-building practices that our attendees can take home and immediately implement in their stores. We have no doubt that this year’s agenda will achieve just that.”
2014 DrivingSales Executive Summit Breakout session speakers/presentations include:
Advanced General Marketing
- Jeremy Anspach (PureCars) ‘How to Maximize Inventory Conversion from Search to Showroom.’ Understand the crucial importance of ad relevancy, landing page relevancy, and click-through rates.
- Mario Clementoni (NADA-INT Group Moderator ) ‘Internet 20 Group “Tried and True” Digital Best Practices’
- Eric Miltsch (Z Automotive Consulting) ‘How Wearable Tech Will Change The Way Dealers Market and Connect With Their Customers.’
- Hwei-Lin Oetken (Kelley Blue Book) ‘Battle of the Sexes: Understanding the Differences Between Men and Women Car Shoppers.’
- Shaun Raines (DealerOn) and Tom White Jr (Subaru of Wichita)‘When Everyone Is Special… No One Is: Identify True and False Brand Identity and Learn How to Exceed Consumer Expectations with Modern Marketing Strategies.’
- Christian Salazar (DealerFire) ‘The Online Profitability Trifecta- Branding, Content and Website Presence: How are your customers finding your online dealership and how do they end up buying a car from you?’
- Les Abrams (NADA) ‘Financial Statement Validation of your Digital Marketing Efforts: This session will Showcase Newly Released NADA Digital Marketing Insights that make a financial difference.’
- Andy Guelcher and Megan Barto (Ciocca Honda & Ciocca Hyundai, Lebanon, PA) ‘Dealership Culture and it’s Effects on Long-Term Sustained Profitability.’
- Bobbie Herron (Garber Automotive) and Bryan Armstrong (VW Southtowne) ‘To BDC or Not to BDC – A Case Study Comparison’ A deep dive into effective management styles, processes and structure options for your store.
- Cameron Darby (DealerSocket) ‘Dealer Operations on CRM Integration and Rollout.’
- David Kain (Kain Automotive) ‘The Activity Habit and Why Having It Ensures Remarkable Internet Success.’ In this session you will understand what elements each team member can focus to drive remarkable customer connections.
- Elise Kephart (Phone Ninjas) ‘Embedding Social Media into your Sales Process: Tips from a Veteran to Help Your Team Succeed.’
- David Spisak (ReverseRisk) ‘Understanding The Power and Danger of Data in Your Dealership.’ How to manage, control, clean and secure your DMS data.
- Jerry Thibeau (Phone Ninjas) ‘The Phone is Your Future!’ A deep dive into the problems and the solutions needed to boost profits over the phone.
- Greg Wells (AllCall Automotive Contact Centers) ‘The Three Channels of a Profitable Service BDC.’ An in depth study of the inbound, outbound and marketing channels that work together to create immediate profit.
- Ben Anderson (AutoMotion Dealer App) ‘The Showrooming Customer – Mobile Strategies to Combat the Effects of Showrooming at Your Dealership.’
- Adam Flegge (Contact At Once!) ‘Modern Dialogue: An Inside Look at Dealership Texting Strategies.’
- Jeff Kershner (DealerRefresh) ‘Using Tablets to Increase Customer Confidence.’
- Mike Martinez (DMEautomotive) ‘Smartphones Are Changing The Purchase Game: How to immediately put mobile at the top of your digital strategy.’
- Luis Bonilla (DrivingSales) ‘The Emergence of Semantic Search and Its Impact On Dealers.’
- Allyn Hane (Launch Digital) ‘Blurring the Lines Between Social and SEO.’
- Tim McLain (Netsertive) ‘Success Stories in Search Remarketing & Advanced Mobile Search for Progressive Dealers.’
- Brian Pasch (PCG Consulting) ‘Web Presence Management: The Future of SEO.’ De-compartmentalize your digital marketing strategy to create a comprehensive online message via search, social, and video.
- Jason Stum (LaFontaine Automotive Group) ‘Blog To The Future.’ Take advantage of your website to differentiate yourselves from the competition.’
- Joe Chura (Dealer Inspire/Launch Digital Marketing) ‘5 Website Optimization Steps to Supercharge Your Marketing and Blow Past Your Competition.’
- John Quade (Cobalt) 'Website Content that Connects with Shoppers.’ Discover how to design your digital look and feel to drive engagement.
- Paul Wagner (CloudEngage) ‘Location Is Everything. So Why Doesn’t Your Website Know This?’ Learn how your website can use a viewer’s location to dynamically change messaging and targeting.
- Blake Powell (Chevyland) ‘Facebook Is Not Dead: How I Learned To Stop Posting CRAP and Embrace the Share.’
- JD Rucker (Dealer Authority) 'Going Small: How to Make Hyper-Targeting Your Social Media Secret Weapon Using Data and Messaging to Achieve Success.'
- Aaron Wirtz (Subaru of Wichita) 'From Shame to Fame: A Viral Phenomenon Examined.’ Learn firsthand how Subaru of Wichita transformed a potential PR nightmare into a viral marketing win.
For the full DrivingSales Executive Summit agenda and more information on speakers and presentations go to http://www.drivingsalesexecutivesummit.com.
For more information about the DrivingSales Executive Summit and to register before the event sells out, go to http://www.drivingsalesexecutivesummit.com or contact dses(at)drivingsales(dot)com. Stay tuned for DSES news as it develops on http://www.twitter.com/drivingsales and on facebook.com/drivingsales. Participate in the conversation using #DSES as preparations continue throughout the year.
Check out today's blog on DrivingSales at: http://www.drivingsales.com/blogs/DSNews/2014/09/04/announcing-dses-2014-breakout-speakers.
About The DrivingSales Executive Summit (DSES)
The DrivingSales Executive Summit is where the most progressive dealers gather to collaborate and learn forward-thinking trends in automotive operations. DSES features world-renowned experts on marketing, technology and retail operations from inside and outside the industry who provide the most valuable and actionable insights for today’s dealership professionals. The DSES agenda is dealer-driven, ensuring the content is 100 percent focused on the needs of progressive dealers. Only the top 10 percent of speaking applications selected by DrivingSales members make it on the agenda.
To protect the quality of the event, seating is limited and always held at a 5-diamond venue. DSES has sold out every year. For those interested in attending, securing seating as early as possible is recommended. For more information, visit DSES.com
DrivingSales is a professional network serving the auto industry with dealer-driven news and information, online training, and performance data, all to enable dealers to make critical business decisions at their dealerships. DrivingSales’ mission is to connect progressive dealership professionals to the people and information they need to maximize their success. Founded by a third-generation car dealer, and opened up to the industry in 2008, today DrivingSales has registered users in over 50% of new car dealerships in the US and is active in several other countries around the globe. To learn more about the DrivingSales community, training or performance analytics visit DrivingSales.com, DrivingSalesUniversity.com and DrivingSalesData.com
DrivingSales Executive Summit Media Relations: