London, UK (PRWEB) September 04, 2014
The competitive landscape in the B-cell non-Hodgkin's lymphoma (NHL) markets in the USA, Germany, Italy, France, the UK and Spain is poised to undergo a noticeable shift over the forecast period. Disease treatment and management of the 4 largest B-cell NHL indications, which encompass follicular lymphoma (FL), diffuse large B-cell lymphoma (DLBCL), mantle cell lymphoma (MCL) and marginal zone lymphoma (MZL), is currently revolving around multiple cycles of rituximab (Rituxan)-based chemotherapy. Though some patients can obtain durable remissions to induction treatment, those ones who relapse after primary therapy have a poor prognosis and a high degree of unmet needs. Several promising agents in the pipeline are expected to enter the market and have a dramatic influence on the treatment of these relapsed and/or refractory patients during the forecasted period: Pharmacyclics’/Janssen’s MCL drug Imbruvica, which was approved in November 2013, Gilead Inc’s Zydelig, which was approved for relapsed and/or refractory patients with FL in July 2014, and Roche’s Gazyva, which is due to be launched in 2015. In the upcoming years, trial registration is anticipated to decrease, contributing to the growth in the US and 5EU markets as more and more patients opt to get treatment outside the setting of clinical trials.
Topical research report “OpportunityAnalyzer: Non-Hodgkin’s B-Cell Lymphoma - Opportunity Analysis and Forecast to 2018” drawn up by GlobalData is now available at MarketPublishers.com.
Title: OpportunityAnalyzer: Non-Hodgkin’s B-Cell Lymphoma - Opportunity Analysis and Forecast to 2018
Published: August, 2014
Price: US$ 7,995.00
The study examines the B-cell NHL therapeutics market globally, focusing on the USA and 5EU. It presents a brief review of the disease (epidemiology, pathology, etiology, symptoms and existing treatment modes); offers annualised B-cell NHL therapeutics market revenue data , annual cost of treating the disease, as well as patient share in the first-line and relapsed and/or refractory settings (alongside consolidation and/or maintenance for FL patients) – all forecast from 2014 to 2018. It contains detailed profiles of the 7 leading products; provides all-round market characterisation; unveils major unmet needs and assesses key opportunities; overviews R&D strategies; gives data on clinical studies; presents an exhaustive analysis of B-cell NHL pipeline which is dominated by high-profile innovative therapies with great future potential; provides benchmarking of key pipeline products. Furthermore, the research publication includes an exhaustive evaluation of the competitive scenario (current and in the future), and is also supplemented with a detailed analysis of the major barriers, drivers & challenges in the marketplace.
Why to Buy?
- Get true insights into B-cell NHL, including epidemiology, pathology, etiology, symptoms and current treatment techniques.
- Create strategies by means of a thorough analysis of pipeline drugs and technologies, as well as an assessment of the players with the most promising pipeline.
- Devise effective business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and fuelling the growth in the US and 5EU B-cell NHL therapeutics sector.
- Drive revenues by obtaining the information about the key major trends, novel products & technologies, market segments, and firms set to impact the sector in the offing.
- Formulate viable marketing and sales strategies by looking at the competition and analysing major competitors’ performance.
- Know emerging players with strong product portfolios and develop counter strategies to gain a competitive edge.
- Get access to sales data plus forecasts across the US and 5EU B-cell NHL therapeutics markets for 2013-2018.
- Determine the market categories and segments that offer most brilliant opportunities for strategic partnerships and consolidations, and investments.
More in-demand research reports by the publisher can be found at GlobalData page.