London, UK (PRWEB UK) 4 September 2014
ACL, the company that is transforming audit and risk, today announced new releases of its flagship data analytics software, ACL™ Analytics 11, and continuous monitoring solution, ACL™ Analytics Exchange 5, along with a suite of complementary subscription services. The new product capabilities directly address the most commonly-cited challenge faced by audit, risk, and compliance professionals looking to add value in their own organisation, making the results of their work easily understandable to senior management.
According to a recent survey of more than 1,300 Finance, Audit, Risk and Compliance executives, placing work in an executive context that conveys the value to executives was cited as the single biggest challenge for ACL’s customer base in 2014.
“Our vision is to create a world where auditors and other GRC professionals are the organisation’s most sought-after people,” said Dan Zitting, VP of Product Management and Design at ACL. “When we ask our customers about their challenges they consistently tell us, ‘make me more productive, faster, and help me put my work into a format that management easily understands.’ This new product release—our biggest in more than a decade—is all about helping ACL-enabled professionals generate and then demonstrate value within their own organisations.”
ACL Analytics and ACL Analytics Exchange help organisations analyse massive volumes of transactional data to help protect the bottom line by identifying control deficiencies such as fraud and revenue leakage. The new versions boost analytic script performance speeds by 20%, and integrate advanced data visualisation capabilities into Analytics Exchange so users can visually explore and share their findings with business stakeholders.
New subscription services for ACL customers include:
- ScriptHub – Accelerate data analysis efforts while augmenting scripting skills by leveraging this valuable library of pre-built analytic tests gathered from 25 years of ACL best practices.
- Results Cloud – Remediate, track, and follow up on exceptions. Quickly broadcast data analysis accomplishments to stakeholders via the cloud for increased collaboration, easier investigation, and more intuitive interpretation via beautiful charts and graphs.
- ACL Academy – Conveniently access a wide range of online training resources to help increase product knowledge and domain expertise.
“The latest releases within ACL’s product suite are extremely impressive, as the data visualisation capabilities help me take something very complex and easily explain it to my stakeholders,” said Anna Cuson, Senior Internal Auditor at Self Regional Healthcare. “I have insight into components of the business that simply weren’t accessible before, so it’s a great value-add.”
Register for ACL’s upcoming webinar on Tuesday Sept 23rd at 12, noon to experience the exciting new services first-hand. To register, visit http://marketing.acl.com/cp/20140075-ACL-Revolution-Webinar-Registration-EMEA.aspx
To learn more about ACL’s high performance data analytics software with new visualisation and collaboration capabilities, visit http://www.acl.com/acl-analytics-11-and-analytics-exchange-5-releases.
# # #
- For the latest news and views on audit, governance, risk management, compliance, and fraud, visit: http://www.acl.com/blog
- Follow ACL on Twitter: @ACLServices
- Join ACL on LinkedIn: http://www.acl.com/LinkedIn
- Like ACL on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ACLServices
ACL delivers software solutions that are transforming audit, compliance, and risk management to give organisations unprecedented control over their business. http://www.acl.com
ACL Media Contact:
P. 0207395 1522
© 2014 ACL Services Ltd. ACL and the ACL logo are registered trademarks of ACL Services Ltd. All other company and product names are trademarks of their respective owners.