Tallmadge, OH (PRWEB) September 12, 2014
AED’s 850 and 950 HO Series carburetors are about as close to a custom-tuned carburetor as a race can get straight out of the box. The mechanical secondary carburetors are tuned on AED’s computerized wet-flow bench to properly match and balance fuel delivery to all cylinders. That means a better-controlled fuel metering signal and strength for crisp throttle response, great drivability, and killer acceleration at any engine speed.
- Custom, high-flow CNC-machined billet metering blocks
- Milled choke tower for more balanced air delivery
- 4-corner adjustable idle circuits
- Adjustable idle air bleeds
- Dual accelerator pumps
- Dual vacuum ports
- Aluminum fuel bowls with large sight glasses
- Reusable non-stick gaskets and washers
AED HO Series Carburetors are also available in 650, 750, and 1,000 cfm ratings for gasoline and 750 cfm for alcohol.
Summit Racing Equipment