We have five different MLSs, and WebsiteBox has integrated them perfectly.
Toronto (PRWEB) September 08, 2014
WebsiteBox, the technology firm that offers do-it-all real estate websites for a one-time $99 fee, announced IDX integration with 11 additional US multiple listing services (MLSs).
Integration with IDX (Internet Data Exchange) listings will allow home buyers to search for properties through the WebsiteBox-hosted sites of real estate agents and brokers who subscribe to the multiple listing services sponsored by the following organizations:
- Beaufort County Association of Realtors (BFTMLS) South Carolina
- Bonita Springs-Estero Association of Realtors (BSEAOR) Florida
- Brunswick County Association of Realtors (BCAR) North Carolina
- Cape Coral Association of Realtors (CAPECORAL) Florida
- Flagler County Association of Realtors (FCAR) Florida
- Lubbock Association of Realtors (LAR) Texas
- Pinehurst Southern Pines Area Association of Realtors (PSPAMLS) North Carolina
- Pocono Mountains Association of Realtors (PMAR) Pennsylvania
- Realtors Association of Franklin and Gulf Counties (RAFGC) Florida
- Realtors Association of New Mexico (RANM)
- Southwest Florida Combined (SWFLMLS), a co-op representing the boards of Bonita Springs-Estero and Cape Coral, along with the Naples Area Board of Realtors and the Realtors Association of Greater Fort Myers and the Beach
“When we decided to add IDX to our BrokersRealty.com company website, we went with WebsiteBox,” said John Rainville, a broker and Realtor in Pennsylvania. “We have five different MLSs, and WebsiteBox has integrated them perfectly. They helped us save over $5,000, which our previous web host was going charge us. “
WebsiteBox now supports more than 250 boards throughout United States and Canada, providing hosted websites, IDX and CRM solutions to real estate professionals.
“We intend to partner up with as many MLS associations throughout North America as possible so that all WebsiteBox customers are able to take advantage of the affordable selling tools we make available to affiliate MLS members,” said Peyman Aleagha, WebsiteBox chief executive officer and founder. “If you’re a customer and your MLS isn’t included, please contact us and we’ll make it happen.”
Fully customizable and mobile-friendly WebsiteBox websites provide agents and brokers with ready-to-go content, free hosting, and powerful customer relationship management tools. For more information, agents can visit the WebsiteBox website, email Marketing Manager Chad Bhalla at chad.bhalla(at)websitebox(dot)com, or phone 1-866-857-1657 x1113.
Launched in January, 2013, by Internet entrepreneur and real estate marketing expert Peyman Aleagha, WebsiteBox is a Toronto-based startup offering feature-rich, mobile-friendly real estate websites and tools for agents, teams and offices at a one-time, $99 price – the lowest in the market. WebsiteBox is quickly gaining prominence in both the real estate and entrepreneurial markets. Less than six months after launching as a real estate technology startup, WebsiteBox™ was named to HousingWire Magazine’s inaugural RETech:50 list of top real estate technology firms for 2013.