Greensboro, NC (PRWEB) September 08, 2014
Pace, the largest independently owned content agency in the United States, is announcing a raft of changes including several prominent new hires and promotions, reflecting client acquisition, organic client growth and the increased market demand for its content marketing expertise.
In the past twelve months Pace has added six new clients to its roster from a variety of industries including; consumer packaged goods, aviation, real estate and executive education.
Since the beginning of 2013, Pace has added 136 new positions and has provided 46 internships. To support existing and planned growth – and to continue to stay ahead of the competition - Pace has been hiring some of the best and brightest in the industry, including:
- Cord Silverstein, Vice President, Social Media — Cord is joining Pace from Ignite Social Media, where he created and launched a wide range of digital and social media programs for brands including Dell, Microsoft, Lenovo, Staples, ConAgra, Quintiles, MetLife and Carlson Rezidor Hotels.
- Cinnamon Pritchard, Group Creative Director — Cinnamon recently joined Pace from the digital agency Organic, where she led and managed the Kimberly-Clark accounts.
- Dan Sarkar, Group Director, Analytics and Optimization — Prior to joining Pace, Dan worked as Senior Scientist at Zappos. Dan has also worked at Michigan State, Microsoft, Tektronix, and with Business Solutions Group.
- Katie Riddle, Director of Content Strategy — Katie most recently served as Manger, Content Strategy at InterContinental Hotels Group. Her career has included content strategy work from brands including Porsche Cars North America, Philips Healthcare, Target and Merck.
- Darren Ressler, Digital Content Director — Before joining Pace, Darren served as the Global Editorial Director for Perrier’s digital content program, Société Perrier, a diverse network supporting 14 cities worldwide.
- Molly Jane Quinn, Content Director – Molly is joining Pace this month and will be leading the editorial development for one of the new client programs. Molly is a journalist and co-founder of blog Unhappy Hipsters and co-author of the book, It’s Lonely in the Modern World.
Pace also recognizes the following key internal promotions:
- Amy Adams is promoted to Vice President, Group Account Director. Amy joined Pace in 2011 and is currently responsible for managing multi-channel content programs for Walmart and Trulia.
- Sarah Nabors is elevated to Group Account Director. Sarah joined Pace in 2007 and currently manages the award-winning Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts content program and oversees the blu eCigs program.
“Pace is continuing to invest at all levels of the organization from social media, account management, creative services and content strategy. Recruiting the best and the brightest talent generates positive results for our clients which in turn fuels their and our continued growth,” said Craig Waller, President.
“Talent is the lifeblood of any business. We are thrilled to welcome such a talented group from all areas of the country,” said owner and CEO, Bonnie McElveen-Hunter.
Pace is a leading marketing agency, producing multi-channel content that delivers results for a diverse client base. Our staff of more than 350 professionals consistently produces award-winning work in a variety of channels and media, including digital, mobile, video, social media and print. Pace was founded and is owned by Bonnie McElveen-Hunter, the current chair of the American Red Cross, and is based in Greensboro, N.C. For more information, please visit paceco.com http://twitter.com/PaceComm or http://www.linkedin.com/company/pace-communications.
-# # #-