San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) September 09, 2014
3Q Digital, one of the Bay Area’s largest independent digital marketing agencies, today announced that it will be co-hosting the Future of Digital Marketing Summit with Google, on September 17, 2014. The event is being held at Google’s Partner Plex in Mountain View. The invite-only event will feature keynote presentations and breakout sessions delivered by 3Q Digital and Google experts on mobile trends, the personification of marketing, Google Shopping, analytics, and the newest tools and technologies.
“3Q Digital is a market leader and important Google partner. The Future of Digital Marketing Summit offers a next-generation view on the possibilities ahead of us at the intersection of media, data, technology and creativity,” said Google Managing Director Torrence Boone. “We look forward to an expansive forum and dialogue with 3Q Digital and other leading industry thinkers."
Some of the topics to be explored at the Summit include:
● Which channels deserve increased marketing budget
● How attribution and analytics can define marketing future
● Mobile trends and behavior and how to optimize for the upcoming holiday season
● A closer look into Google’s latest and greatest digital marketing products
● The future of search engine marketing
Featured Summit speakers include:
● David Rodnitzky, CEO/Founder, 3Q Digital - The Future of Marketing
● Torrence Boone, Global Head of Agency Sales & Services, Google - The Future of Digital Landscape
● Kerem Tomak, Head of Performance Measurement & Attribution, Google - The Future of Understanding Your User, Smarter Insights Through Analytics
● Ron Fusco, Sr. Display Manager, 3Q Digital - The Future of Understanding Your User, Smarter Insights Through Analytics
● Rich Jones, Performance Marketing Evangelist - The Future of Audience Marketing
● Dayna Moon, Sr. Director of Social, 3Q Digital - The Future of Social Advertising
● Pablo Slough, Head of Mobile Solutions, Google - The Future of Mobile
● Jerry Dischler, VP, Product Management, Google - The Future of Search, Winning Moments Across Devices & Platforms
● Mason Garrity, Sr. Director of Strategy, 3Q Digital - The Future of Search, Winning Moments Across Devices & Platforms
● Alan Eagle, Executive Communications, Google - The Future of Innovation, Google [X]
“First, I’d like to thank Google for being a strong partner of 3Q Digital for all these years and for co-hosting the Future of Digital Marketing Summit with us,” said David Rodnitzky, CEO & Founder, 3Q Digital. “Digital marketing as a whole continues to evolve and experience seismic shifts. Tools and platforms that were popular a year or two ago may not hold same cache or effectiveness next year. The Summit is the perfect opportunity to learn from some of the most experienced digital marketers and innovators on where the industry is at today, and what is on the horizon and beyond.”
About 3Q Digital
3Q Digital is a leading digital marketing agency headquartered in Silicon Valley, with offices in downtown San Francisco, San Diego, Chicago, and Burlington, VT. Ranked #677 on the 2014 Inc. 500/5000 list of fastest growing private companies, 3Q Digital has a strong track record of forging deep partnerships with innovative, growth-driven brands through best-in-class customer service (EQ), dynamic and evolving strategies (IQ), and repeatable, proprietary methodology (XQ). Their services span across the digital marketing ecosystem including: SEM, Social, Display, SEO, Mobile, Analytics, and Video advertising.
Originally founded in 2008, 3Q Digital’s executive team is led by David Rodnitzky (Founder & CEO), Will Lin (Co-Founder), Dave Yoo (COO), Scott Rayden (CRO), Maury Domengeaux (CFO) and Charles Hentrich (CTO). For more information, visit http://www.3QDIGITAL.com or email info(at)3QDIGITAL(dot)com.