Brooklyn, New York (PRWEB) September 11, 2014
Brooklyn-based startup Mesh (http://www.meshbetter.com), the first online dating service with advanced message filtering and enforced Dealbreakers, today announces the immediate availability of Mesh beta. After a successful invite-only pre-beta that has attracted major press coverage and over 1,500 active users in just eight weeks, Mesh beta is now open to everyone.
“Our mission is to fix online dating and provide the best user experience possible,” said Asher Snyder, founder and Chief Executive Officer of Mesh Labs Inc. “Instead of being bombarded by unwanted messages, Mesh helps you focus on just the right people.”
To that end, Mesh has introduced numerous game-changing features, including patent-pending Mismatch®, Dealbreakers® and Only Mesh Knows, for a better online dating experience:
- Mismatch®: Automatically weeds out unfit matches and sub-par messages containing vulgarity, text-speak, poor grammar/spelling and copy-and-pastes based on a user’s preferences.
- Dealbreakers®: Ensures that users only receive messages from those who passed their non-negotiable questions (e.g. - Do you believe in evolution? Are you a smoker?)
- Only Mesh Knows: Keeps personal tastes private. No matter what relationship, appearance, religion, or more you’re looking for, these preferences will be automatically reflected in your matches and away from prying eyes.
“During our pre-beta, we’ve received great user feedback and it allowed us to create improvements we’re really proud of, like our expanded gender and sexual orientation identification options,” said Snyder. “With our full site launch and mobile apps releasing soon, we’re very excited and looking forward to the road ahead. You can bet that we’re only going to get better from here.”
Mesh recently released its beta, with full launch planned for fall of 2014, starting with New York, New Jersey and Connecticut. Matching mobile apps are expected to be released soon, accompanying launch. Sign up at http://www.meshbetter.com.
- "[Mesh] could revolutionize your online dating practices.” - Gena Kaufman, Glamour (http://www.glamour.com/sex-love-life/blogs/smitten/2014/04/two-new-ways-to-avoid-creepy-g)
- “Less junk, better matches.That's it.” - Jaz Joyner, Time Out New York (http://www.timeout.com/newyork/things-to-do/new-dating-site-mesh-is-looking-to-make-life-easier-for-new-york-singles)
- "Mesh looks fantastic, works beautifully, and comes equipped with serious innovation in dating. I’m really excited about this app and want everyone to sign up and start meshing with me." - Chloë Curran, AfterEllen (http://www.afterellen.com/wing-maam-and-mesh-want-to-be-your-lesbian-matchmaker-apps/07/2014/)
Mesh combines advanced message filtering, smarter matching algorithms and beautiful functional designs to find you better dates. Founded by Asher Snyder, Yeni Sleidi and Cosmin Trufasila, the Mesh Labs team is passionate about making online dating enjoyable and trustworthy with the best of today’s technology and design. Mesh Labs Inc. is a privately held company headquartered in Brooklyn, New York. For more information, visit http://www.meshbetter.com.