United States (PRWEB) September 09, 2014
United States Biopsy Devices Market report provides value, in millions of US dollars, volume (in units) and average prices (in US dollars) within market segments - Biopsy Guns (Disposable and Reusable Biopsy Guns), Biopsy Needles (Core Needles, Fine Aspiration Needles [Disposable and Reusable Fine Aspiration Needles, and Disposable Vacuum-Assisted Needles]), Biopsy Forceps (Disposable and Reusable Biopsy Forceps), and Biopsy Punches (Disposable and Reusable Biopsy Punches).
The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of these market categories, and global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants, pipeline products, and news and deals related to the Biopsy Devices market wherever available. The data in the report is derived from dynamic market forecast models.
The epidemiology-based forecasting model makes use of epidemiology data gathered from research publications and primary interviews with physicians to establish the target patient population and treatment flow patterns for individual diseases and therapies. Using prevalence and incidence data and diagnosed and treated population, the epidemiology-based forecasting model arrives at the final numbers.
Capital equipment-based forecasting models are done based on the installed base, replacements and new sales of a specific device/equipment in healthcare facilities such as hospitals, clinics and diagnostic centers. Data for average number of units per facility is used to arrive at the installed base of the capital equipment. Sales for a particular year are arrived at by calculating the replacement units and new units (additional and first-time purchases).
Extensive interviews are conducted with key opinion leaders (KOLs), physicians and industry experts to validate the market size, company share and distribution share data and analysis.
- Market size data for Biopsy Devices market segments - Biopsy Guns (Disposable and Reusable Biopsy Guns), Biopsy Needles (Core Needles, Fine Aspiration Needles (Disposable and Reusable Fine Aspiration Needles) and Disposable Vacuum-Assisted Needles), Biopsy Forceps (Disposable and Reusable Biopsy Forceps) and Biopsy Punches (Disposable and Reusable Biopsy Punches).
- Annualized market revenues (USD million), volume (units) and average prices (in US dollars) data for each of the market segments. Data is provided from 2005 to 2013 and forecast to 2020.
- 2013 company shares and distribution shares data for Biopsy Devices market.
- Global company profiles of key companies operating within the Biopsy Devices market.
- Key players covered include C.R. Bard, Cook Medical, CareFusion and Hologic, Inc.
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth in the future.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the market.
- Develop investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what’s the most preferred mode of product distribution - Identify, understand and capitalize.
The companies mentioned in this report are C. R. Bard, Inc. Hologic, Inc. CareFusion Corporation Devicor Medical Products, Inc. Cook Group Incorporated Argon Medical Devices Inc. B. Braun Melsungen AG. The complete report is available at biopsy medical devices market report.
Reportstack is one of the largest online libraries of market research publications. The market coverage spans across multiple verticals including but not limited to: Pharma & Healthcare, Automotive & Transport, Manufacturing & Industry, Travel & Lifestyle, Computer & IT, Sustainable Technology, Banking & Finance, Consumer Retail, Consumer Packaged Goods, Internet, Electronics & Security and Telecom.
Reportstack Market Research