We are excited to be bringing this breakthrough suite of offerings to the label industry at LabelExpo Americas -- Monica Baptiste, X-Rite
Grand Rapids, Michigan (PRWEB) September 09, 2014
X-Rite Incorporated, a global leader in color science and technology, and its subsidiary Pantone LLC, today announced that the company will be demonstrating a unique end-to-end closed-loop color measurement and management solution at the LabelExpo Americas show that brings new efficiencies in costs and time to the label manufacturing process, with benefits to the entire supply chain. LabelExpo is scheduled for September 9th through 11th in Rosemont, Illinois. X-Rite will be located in Booth 5116 at the show.
“We are excited to be bringing this breakthrough suite of offerings to the label industry at LabelExpo Americas,” said Monica Baptiste, Marketing Manager Print and Packaging for the Americas for X-Rite. “And we will also have some great show specials for visitors to our booth. By taking control of supply chain color management for brand owner clients, label converters add significant value to the relationship while reducing waste, variation in color, customer complaints and more. One converter who is using this suite reports that they have achieved nearly 100% acceptance of first proofs and significantly streamlined the entire label manufacturing process, from specification through delivery.”
At the show, X-Rite Pantone will be featuring:
- PantoneLIVE™ features precise spectral definitions for each color, organized in a secure, cloud-based ecosystem. Brand integrity and design intent are assured, regardless of print surfaces, production processes, technologies, skill sets, people or geography.
- The X-Rite eXact™ spectrophotometer is a next generation handheld color measurement solution that enables label and packaging converters to understand, control, manage and communicate color across the entire color network and avoid unwanted reprint and rework. With the new Scan Option, measure short or long strips anywhere on the sheet, supporting a wide range of packaging applications.
- ColorCert: X-Rite Edition is a cloud-based standards-compliant solution that closes the loop for exceptional color management from customer file all the way through production, delivering statistical process control for defining, monitoring and communicating production quality, across the plant or around the globe.
Combined, these solutions are a force multiplier that can revolutionize the way color is specified, measured, managed and communicated throughout the entire labels and packaging supply chain.
Visitors to the X-Rite booth can take advantage of show discounts on bundled solutions:
- For Commercial Printers: eXact Scan, InkKey Control and NetProfiler: Measure, formulate and calibrate for fool-proof closed loop color
- For Flexographic Printers: Color Cert, eXact, NetProfiler
Are your colors ALIVE? Get a demo of PantoneLIVE at LabelExpo to find out!
For more information about X-Rite solutions for the print industry, please visit http://www.xrite.com and http://www.pantone.com/LIVE. For more information about Phototype, visit http://www.phototype.com.