United States (PRWEB) September 09, 2014
Global Cybersecurity Market 2014-2024 report offers detailed analysis of the global cybersecurity market with market size forecasts covering the next ten years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for cybersecurity activities, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants. In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- Global Cybersecurity market size and drivers: detailed analysis of the Cybersecurity market during 2014-2024, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for cybersecurity. It also provides a snapshot of the spending and modernization patterns of different regions around the world
- Recent developments and industry challenges: insights into technological developments in the cybersecurity market and a detailed analysis of the changing preferences of cybersecurity departments around the world. It also provides trends of the changing industry structure and the challenges faced by the industry participants
- SWOT analysis of the cybersecurity market: analysis of the industry characteristics by determining the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats faced by the Cybersecurity industry
- Global Cybersecurity country analysis: analysis of the key markets in each region, providing an analysis of the key segments of the cybersecurity industry expected to be in demand in each region
- Major programs: details of the key programs in each segment, which are expected to be executed during the forecast period
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the global cybersecurity market. It provides an overview of key players, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives, and a brief financial analysis
- The global cybersecurity market is expected to experience a CAGR growth of 4.62% during 2014-2024
- North America, followed by Asia Pacific, are expected to be the largest cybersecurity markets with a cumulative market share of more than 50%
- The network security segment is expected to dominate the cybersecurity market with a share of 35.1%
- Increased dependence on information technology and the dynamic nature of cyber threats anticipated to drive the market over the forecast period
- This report will give the user confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of the Cybersecurity market, and to identify emerging and declining markets over the next ten years.
- This report will give the user a thorough fact based analysis, with information about the demand for various Cybersecurity segments in each of the top ten countries, and the underlying factors that are driving demand.
- The analysts have placed a significant emphasis on the major industries that are driving the cybersecurity market which will provide the user with a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion.
- The major programs section will inform the user about programs being undertaken by cybersecurity departments in different segments of the Cybersecurity market during the forecast period.
- Detailed profiles of the top Cybersecurity service providers around the world with information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins, and financial analysis wherever available. This will provide the user with a total competitive landscape of the sector.
- A deep qualitative analysis of the global Cybersecurity sector covering sections including demand drivers, SWOT, industry trends, latest technological developments, among others.
Lockheed Martin Corporation, Panda Security, Booz Allen Hamilton, CACI, NetCentrics, Check Point Software Technologies, General Dynamics, Mantech International Corporation, BAE Systems Detica, Dynamic Research Corporation (DRC), Cassidian, Raytheon Company, Thales, Usmax Corporation, CRGT, Digital Management Inc (DMI), KEYW, Camber Corporation, Defense Group Inc. (DGI), Northrop Grumman Corporation
More details and table of contents can be found by visiting Cybersecurity Market report.