London, UK (PRWEB) September 09, 2014
In the year 2013, there were 36,215 high net worth individuals (HNWIs) in Indonesia, holding wealth worth USD 230 billion. The wealth per HNWI stood at USD 6.4 million in the same year. In 2012, the number of HNWIs in Indonesia increased by 21.3%; but in 2013 it fell by 2.1%. As of 2013, around 27.8% (which is equivalent to USD 64 billion) of the Indonesian HNWIs’ wealth was held outside their homeland.
Growth in the Indonesian HNWI volumes and wealth are anticipated to follow an upward trend and improve during the next four years. The number of HNWIs in the country is predicted to increase by 32.2% through 2018, and by the end of the projected period to climb to 51,003. The value of the Indonesian HNWIs’ wealth is poised to touch the USD 336 billion mark by 2018.
In-demand research report “Indonesia Wealth Report 2014” drawn up by WealthInsight is now available at MarketPublishers.com
Title: Indonesia Wealth Report 2014
Published: August, 2014
Price: US$ 4,995.00
All-round analysis of HNWIS and Ultra HNWIs population in Indonesia along with a granular examination of the country’s wealth sector is provided in the comprehensive research report. Furthermore, the study throws light on the asset allocations in Indonesia and also scrutinizes the performance of HNWIs in the country between 2007 and 2012. It unveils important data on the current situation across the top-performing cities. The report evaluates the wealth management industry in Indonesia, defines and dissects the main drivers of the Indonesian HNWI wealth, gives attention to the prevailing market trends and also presents an analysis of the major opportunities and challenges of the national wealth management industry. Details on the top industry players, an examination of the competitive scenario and a set of detailed market forecasts through 2018 are at hand in the report.
- Deep look into the actual scenario within the Indonesian wealth sector.
- Review of the HNWIs performance during 2007-2013.
- Granular analysis of the competitive environment.
- Data on the key industry players.
- Information illustrating the performance and asset allocations of the Indonesian HNWIs.
- Holistic view of the major HNWI allocation, wealth and volume trends.
- Overview of the situation in the top-performing cities.
- Snapshot of the drivers, limiters, threats and opportunities of the Indonesian wealth sector.
- 5-yeat projections of the Indonesian wealth market performance.
More insightful research reports by the publisher can be found at WealthInsight page.