London, UK (PRWEB) September 09, 2014
The choice of content across the Internet has never been more influencing and apparent. The number of users is on the rise and the content itself is evolving on a constant basis. This evolution has brought a host of opportunities, with social commerce being no exception. Social commerce offers an online platform enabling consumers not only to purchase products online through social media but also share their reviews, feedback, and products, thereby creating a powerful media and sales channel. This unique mix of online and social commerce is enabling consumer packaged goods (CPG) companies to strengthen their brand image and capitalise on novel ecommerce opportunities.
Companies are expected to not only focus on connecting with consumers through social media but also to integrate their e-commerce strategy into their existing overall social media strategy. Social commerce marketing is drastically reshaping the operational structure in tandem with the strategic focus of food and beverage companies. This channel is poised to create impact beyond marketing, driving strategies pertaining to supply chain management, operational efficiency, and product innovation. If managed properly, it can assist firms in gaining a competitive edge and create an effective novel sales channel.
Topical report “What’s Next - Getting Started with Social Commerce in the US: What Marketers Need to Know?” drawn up by Socintel360 is now available at MarketPublishers.com.
Title: What’s Next - Getting Started with Social Commerce in the US: What Marketers Need to Know?
Published: July, 2014
Price: US$ 3,900.00
The research report examines the influence of social media on business, providing keen insights on prevailing consumer trends across the US. The study outlines CPG categories in which consumers are apt to shop online and evaluates novel market opportunities for companies. Furthermore, the research publication gives an overview of key strategies that firms have adopted to increase market share, innovation, and best practices. The report is a source of valuable information helping marketers to understand the social commerce industry and create an efficient social media roadmap – one that eventually converts ‘social media conversation to transactions’.
Key Report Highlights :
- Comprehensive review of evolving social media consumer trends (including social commerce) and their influence on businesses; highlights of emerging trends and their impact on CPG consumer markets in the USA.
- Detailed examination of growth sectors and drivers of change – the evolution of novel concepts, economic and/or lifestyle impacts and non-store retailing; comprehensive insights across a number of market indicators enabling marketers to assess and understand prevailing consumer trends alongside their influence on the social commerce universe.
- Keen look at the competitive scenario by social platforms, list of five leading product categories consumers are more likely to shop in – with individual coverage of the food and drinks, household care and personal care sectors.
- Authoritative market data (plus forecasts) across major industry indicators like the size of the e-commerce market, the social commerce market’s size, the size of the coupons market etc.
- Selection of scrupulously chosen case studies featuring best practices and major strategies companies could adopt to elaborate an efficient social commerce strategy.
More topical research reports by the publisher can be found at Socintel360 page.