Las Vegas, NV (PRWEB) September 11, 2014
OVATION Wireless Management http://www.ovationwireless.com, a leader in managed mobility services, today announced the launch of new suite of wireless management software and services to address the expanding capabilities and increasing costs of next generation Smartphones and tablets.
“With new devices from most Smartphone and tablet manufacturers hitting the market, including Apple, Samsung, Blackberry, Google/LG and Nokia, mobile connected employees will have access to larger screens, more powerful processing capabilities and more advanced cameras that will continue to drive greater utilization and costs,” said Randall Light, CEO of OVATION Wireless Management. “Our next generation of results-driven managed mobility software and services provide comprehensive controls and visibility over utilization and rate plan alignment as well as ensuring employee productivity with expert support.”
The advanced managed mobility services by OVATION help global enterprises manage their mobile connected workforce, mobile devices, applications and costs. OVATION’s services include:
- Magellan, highly specialized and effective, rate plan and feature optimization software addresses the unprecedented data utilization growth and costs driven by the new Smartphone and tablet capabilities as well as cloud computing and responsive application growth.
- OVATION’s results driven Optimization Audit produces guaranteed savings with an average of 20-40% first year savings level.
- Mobile device repair program dramatically extends the lifetime value of mobile devices and helps mitigate the escalating costs of advance Smartphones.
- Enterprise purchasing portal ensures that employees choose from the approved devices that best meet their needs based on their roles and the corporate wireless policy while automating the procurement process.
- The OVATION Customer Service Portal gives mobile connected employees access to industry leading support services and service levels that help drive productivity.
“Support is a delicate and finicky business, said Larry Moore, OVATION’s Senior Vice President of Service Delivery. “Our customers range from highly sophisticated to technically challenged individuals all of which cross multiple generations. Some like to speak with an agent, others want to chat or send an email. Some customers (like me) want to watch a video and figure it out on their own. Our Customer Service Portal enables us to serve a wider variety of customers, through multiple communication channels, in the way they prefer to be served. The choice is theirs, and by providing them with more options, we become more efficient and they become more satisfied!”
Developing a mobile connected workforce, equipping them with the right devices, applications and services and ensuring that they’re productive and satisfied is an imperative for companies to compete. OVATION’s managed mobility solutions achieve this objective for domestic and global enterprises while slashing the total-cost-of-ownership.
“Never before have enterprise employees had access to such powerful handheld mobile devices,” said Rex Greer, President and Co-founder of OVATION Wireless Management. “Enterprises without advanced mobility management software and services will certainly be exposed to exponential increases in mobile devices, wireless data services, features and costs.”
OVATION Wireless Management customizes a managed mobility program to the exact needs of each customer. This approach is the basis for industry leading customer satisfaction and 98% of customers renewing with OVATION year over year.
About OVATION Wireless Management:
OVATION Wireless Management provides result-driven managed mobility services, to domestic and global enterprises, that are guaranteed to pay for themselves. With over 300 years of combined wireless experience, OVATION delivers a demonstrable value proposition and industry leading customer service. For more information visit http://www.ovationwireless.com or call 1-866-207-2111.