I’m thrilled that my team and I will have the opportunity to help entrepreneurs can finally cut the crap and profit now, so they can succeed beyond their highest expectations and wildest dreams.
Silver Spring, MD (PRWEB) September 12, 2014
Entrepreneurs who are eager to build a business they love and create the life they dream of, can learn exactly how to “cut the crap and profit now” by attending Mara Glazer’s “BizCon LIVE 2014”: a unique 4-day business building intensive in Silver Spring, MD (just outside Washington D.C.) from September 18-21, 2014.
Online registration is open at http://bizcon2014.com, and space for the much-anticipated event is strictly limited and filling up fast. Plus, a money-back guarantee is available, and the first 27 entrepreneurs in the Baltimore, DC Metro, Philadelphia and surrounding area who register right now at http://www.bizcon2014.com/free will score a complimentary ticket valued at $497 each (additional registration details below).
Designed for client-based business owners, consultants, coaches, retailers, and all other entrepreneurs, BizCon LIVE 2014 brings a hand-picked team of elite experts together on stage for the first time ever, including: Infusionsoft’s Scott Robley, “Ultimate Health Warrior” Maria Whalen, “Marathon Man” Croix Sather, elite success coach Dutch Mendenhall, the “Best Damn Virtual Assistant on the Planet” Amanda Goldman-Petri, and of course, globally renowned entrepreneurial, marketing and social media strategist Mara Glazer.
Together, these proven top-level performers will provide those lucky enough to attend the one-time event with down-to-earth and practical -- yet progressive and visionary --blueprints to:
- Stop being overwhelmed by having too much to do – and never enough time to do it
- Establish themselves as the “go to” expert in their field – even if it’s saturated with competitors
- Identify with laser clarity who their best prospects are – and what they need to be impressed
- Develop a high-converting Marketing Plan that transforms prospects to customers
- Clarify where, when and how to invest their time, so they increase sales, revenues and net income in record time
“I’m thrilled that my team and I will have the opportunity to help entrepreneurs can finally cut the crap and profit now, so they can succeed beyond their highest expectations and wildest dreams,” commented Mara Glazer, who grew up in Baltimore, and also views the special event as an way to give back to her hometown and pay it forward. “I can’t wait help push entrepreneurs past the roadblocks, barriers and blind spots that are holding them back, and prevent them from being truly unstoppable!”
Additional BizCon LIVE 2014 Registration Details:
- Online registration is open now at http://bizcon2014.com
- The registration fee to attend all four days is only $497
- Attendees can bring up to two guests for just $97 each
- The first 27 entrepreneurs in the Baltimore, DC Metro, Philadelphia and surrounding area who register at http://www.bizcon2014.com/free will receive a complimentary ticket (limit one per entrepreneur)
- The event will be held at the Sheraton Silver Spring Hotel in Silver Spring, Maryland (located just outside Washington D.C. and within 20 miles of Baltimore-Washington International Airport, Regan National Airport, and Dulles International Airport)
- The first 25 attendees who book their accommodation at the Sheraton Silver Spring Hotel will enjoy a specially-secured room rate of $159/night.
- Attendees who are not completely satisfied after the first fill day will receive a no-questions-asked 100% refund.
For additional information including media inquiries, contact Paul Valleau, Business Manager, MaraGlazer.com, at Paul@maraglazer.com or 866-430-4680.
About Mara Glazer
Leading marketing and social media strategist Mara Glazer helps entrepreneurs build amazing businesses that allow them to live amazing lives. She blends online and offline marketing strategies to help business owners create global buzz, and translate that into money in the bank.
Learn more at http://maraglazer.com/