Rockville, MD (PRWEB) September 11, 2014
MindPetal Software Solutions, Inc. (MindPetal) recently won a forms conversion, automation and integration engagement with the District of Columbia’s Child and Family Services Agency (DC CFSA). This latest engagement continues MindPetal’s ongoing efforts to provide the Government with end-to-end template and forms management solutions.
The potential five year award is for a cloud-based FaaSForms implementation to provide DC CFSA with economic and functional efficiencies by greatly decreasing total cost of ownership of their document assets while enhancing functionality, usability, and overall solution and financial flexibility. The FaaSForms service will also increasingly integrate with FACES.net, the District of Columbia's Statewide Automated Child Welfare System, so that social workers are provided the information and resources needed to ensure the utmost quality of protective service and care for the approximately 3,500 children and families of the District that they currently serve.
MindPetal’s FaaSForms solution automates the process of creating, approving and managing a wide range of forms and templates. Using an intuitive web-based wizard to guide users through the creation of complex documents, FaaSForms empowers business professionals with a self-service approach supported by robust, intelligent workflow, business rules, and existing authoritative databases. FaaSForms is provided on a robust Cloud platform to help our clients move away from legacy technologies to a much more dynamic and economic solution in a secure, scalable environment.
MindPetal tailored the FaaSForms implementation to focus on several significant benefits for DC CFSA:
- Enable a scalable, mobile-friendly forms management solution that is cloud hosted and can be optionally migrated easily to internally hosted service centers
- Provide the ability to make changes required in multiple documents in only one location
- Support the preparation of documents faster through automated wizards
- Greatly reduce the possibility of human error when preparing official documents
- Easily ensure compliance with ever changing mandates and regulations
- Improve the user experience through logical, fluid workflows integrated with current business tools
- Further integrate with existing business rules repositories and other authoritative data sources
- Enforce data standards and consistency in information dissemination and collection
Formed in 2006, MindPetal (http://www.mindpetal.com) is an award-winning consulting firm that delivers innovative and impactful consulting service offerings and capabilities in the areas of Business Process Management, Service Oriented Architecture, Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) with mobile device support, Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V), and Program Management Office (PMO) support for IT strategy and managed solution delivery. MindPetal is a Small Business Administration-certified small disadvantaged business (8a) through December 2018 and holds Government-wide acquisition contracts with GSA and NIH in addition to supporting U.S. HHS, U.S. FDA, U.S. DOL, U.S. GSA, the U.S. Peace Corps, and now the DC Government.