Tallmadge, OH (PRWEB) September 15, 2014
Making around 1,000 horsepower or so? Summit Racing has McLeod’s RXT Street Twin Clutch Kits that are designed to handle that kind of horsepower.
The RXT Street Twin clutch kits have twin friction discs with ceramic facings that offer much higher levels of holding power than organic-lined discs. The price for that holding power is slightly more aggressive clutch engagement. Pedal effort is still pretty low, though, and perfectly manageable for a street-driven car.
Other features include:
- Low rotating mass allows quick revving
- Bolts to OE flywheel
- Blanchard ground floater plate with multiple straps to reduce noise
- CNC-machined flywheel adapter ring
- Pressure plate and alignment tool included
- 1955-93 Chevrolet V8 passenger car
- 1955-2012 Ford V8 passenger car including 4.6/5.0/5,4L Modular
- 1959-2012 Mopar V8 passenger car including late model Hemi and V10
Summit Racing Equipment