"No hassle and fast service - recommended :)" (User on a review website: Thesteelfist)
Atlanta, Georgia (PRWEB) September 11, 2014
For everyone having their family or friends in Central or South America, MobileRecharge.com announces daily Bonuses on international top ups. The Bonus applies when sending mobile credit to a mobile phone in one of these countries: Honduras, Costa Rica, Guatemala, Mexico, Cuba, Nicaragua, Argentina, Colombia, El Salvador, Ecuador. Regular promotions run for such operators as Tigo, Claro, Movistar, Personal and Cubacel.
The latest trend is to find an alternative to direct money transfers: international mobile top ups in general, and the inexpensive ones on MobileRecharge.com in particular. Mobile recharges seem an affordable way to send mobile credit, plus they are very fast and efficient on MobileRecharge.com: it takes less than 1 minute to top up a mobile. The credit applies instantly and the Bonus is added in a matter of minutes, if a promotion is running at the time of online recharge is sent.
Also known as airtime or load, a mobile recharge is an option for those who:
- Want to send a gift online, quickly and easy, despite the distance;
- Need to control how the money they send abroad is used.
- Intend to support their family or friends with mobile credit for local calls.
The Bonus and the initial amount apply instantly. The Bonus that comes with a mobile top up varies in terms of validity period and type of credit offered, from one operator to another, and from one offer to another. Some include on-net minutes, others offer data, SMS or even international calls.
Most frequently, mobile numbers that receive recharges pertain to Tigo, Claro, Movistar, Cubacel and Personal in Central & South America.
Regular Tigo top up promotions apply to recharges of mobile phones of minimum $5 in such countries as below, and they usually offer:
- Guatemala: the beneficiary receives 100%-200% Bonus. It applies to all calls in USA, OnNet and ExtNet and can be used in the following 30 days.
- Colombia: Bonus consists of free minutes for Tigo-Tigo calls.
- El Salvador: 200%-300% Bonus consists of minutes for calls to Tigo network.
Claro is a popular operator in Latin America, part of América Móvil, a Mexican telecom group that is one of the top four largest mobile network operators in the world, with over 50 million customers. Claro serves clients in Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, the Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico and Uruguay.
Regular Claro promotions on MobileRecharge.com offered the following bonuses so far:
- Honduras: Bonus 400% Bonus, available up to 1 month, and applies to refills of $5 to $30 USD. It offers calls to all networks in Honduras, plus text messages to all networks and Internet Browsing.
- Guatemala: 200%-300% Bonus that applies on top ups of $10-$30, and is valid for 30 days for calls in USA, OnNet and ExtNet.
- Nicaragua: 100%-400% Bonus. Promotional Balance can be used for network calls and international ones.
- Costa Rica: 100% Bonus.
- El Salvador: 300% Bonus
- Ecuador: 100% Bonus for any top up of $5 minimum. Promotion will apply only for those customers who received a notification via SMS and located at Quito, Riobamba, Latacunga, Ambato and Azogues. The Bonus is valid for 5 days.
Regular Movistar promotions apply for recharges of mobile phones in Ecuador & Argentina. The bonuses offered by now are:
- Ecuador: 100% Bonus applies to any top up above $5 and the extra credit can be used for Movistar calls. The Bonus is valid for 15 days.
- Argentina: 100% and 200% Bonus, also known as Double Balance, applies for refills starting $5.00 USD. But occasionally there are also refills of Movistar Argentina mobiles that add 200% free mobile credit.
Regular promotions for Nextel & Personal Argentina:
The top ups to Nextel Argentina mobiles usually bring 200% and 300% Bonus. For those of $50 to Nextel mobile phones in Argentina, customers will receive Bonus balance of $150 ARS, that expire in 30 days. Promotional balance can be used for Individual direct connection, local calls (long distance and international calls) and text messages.
Regular Cubacel promotions offer double the amount recharged. 100% free extra credit, also known as "doble bono" is offered frequently on recharges to Cubacel mobile phones. Since the date of the bonus is not known in advance, most customers stay tuned on Facebook, Google+ or Twitter to get updates on the latest offers.
Most numerous promotions on MobileRecharge.com are on Friday. That is why many customers visit the Promotions page at the end of the week, and even during the weekend: http://mobilerecharge.com/promotions
Other ways to keep an eye on the updates is to follow MobileRecharge.com for real time news on their social media platforms: Facebook, Google+ and Twitter. And if one need to learn more about the company, their LinkedIn page is most appropriate.
To get the Bonus someone needs to:
- Open an account on MobileRecharge.com. It costs nothing, and it never expires.
- Pick a destination country and operator, enter the number they want to top up and choose the amount they want to send. Then, press “Buy Mobile Recharge“ and proceed to fast payment. The amount is sent immediately after the order is complete.
MobileRecharge.com is best known and appreciated for:
- Daily promotions
- NO hidden fees
- Easy ordering, easy browsing
- 100% transaction security; MobileRecharge.com security system is one of the strongest as 12 years of online experience helped develop filters to protect transactions and privacy
- Multiple top ups to multiple operators or countries from one account only
- 100% private data security
- 24/7 customer support and a search box for independent users
- Payment through PayPal or using any major debit/credit card
- No matter the account behind the debit/credit card used, instant exchange into Euro, USD, AUD, GBP, according to the currency chosen when opening the account
- Already topped up numbers available when placing a new order, which reduces with up to 50% the time spent to fill in the online ordering form
- All orders available in your account, invoice included too
- Mobile recharges work as general use (all-satisfying) gifts
On review websites fans and customers talk about a fast, easy and reliable service when they comment on MobileRecharge.com:
"With the account set up to recharge a cellphone in El Salvador was as fast as a finger snap" (User: monterrosa_roberto)
"I don't have any problem with recharging the mobile en Cuba." (User: pavol_fedor)
"MobileRecharge.com is the ABSOLUTE BEST of all the online companies to purchase air time for mobile phones!!! I've used a few others but when I found MobileRecharge, I stopped trying any others. I like the fact that I can pay using PayPal. And as soon as I pay, my friend's phone receives the airtime and a text notifying them of the credit. I intend to keep using MobileRecharge for all my airtime transfers." (User: baddcatt)
Promotional bonuses are part of the priority list for MobileRecharge.com team, besides maintaining the best airtime value on the global market and keeping the processing fees low. It has been the get go religion for MobileRecharge.com before the service got public and popular.
MobileRecharge.com is an interactive website and a brand of KeepCalling, a global telecommunications company registered in 2002 in the USA, and listed as no.18 among the fastest growing telecom companies in the USA in 2014. The company behind MobileRecharge.com, offers many telecom solutions: Mobile Recharges (direct top ups, airtime credit or mobile load), Voice Credit for calls and SMS, Virtual Numbers (local numbers), monthly plans for different destinations, through various ethnic websites. Presently, the company serves hundred of thousands of consumers and businesses worldwide, with a high focus on customer satisfaction.