Singapore is a leading tourism destination that recorded significant growth in inbound arrivals during the review period (2009–2013)
Albany, NewYork (PRWEB) September 10, 2014
The report provides detailed market analysis, information and insights, including:
- Historic and forecast tourist volumes covering the entire Singapore travel and tourism sector.
- Detailed analysis of tourist spending patterns in Singapore for various categories in the travel and tourism sector, such as accommodation, sightseeing and entertainment, foodservice, transport, retail, travel intermediaries, and others.
- Detailed market classification across each category, with analysis using similar metrics.
- Detailed analysis of the airline, hotel, car rental and travel intermediaries industries.
- OverviewTable of contentsList of tablesList of figures.
Full Report With TOC @ http://www.researchmoz.us/travel-and-tourism-in-singapore-to-2018-report.html
Singapore is a leading tourism destination that recorded significant growth in inbound arrivals during the review period (2009–2013). Tourism is a priority sector in Singapore, and therefore attracts a large amount of investment. The government has made continual efforts to develop and promote the country’s tourism offerings including leisure tourism, business tourism and niche areas such as medical and cruise tourism.
This report provides an extensive analysis related to the tourism demands and flows in Singapore:
- It details historical values for the Singaporean tourism sector for 2009–2013, along with forecast figures for 2014–2018.
- It provides comprehensive analysis of travel and tourism demand factors, with values for both the 2009–2013 review period and the 2014–2018 forecast period.
- The report provides a detailed analysis and forecast of domestic, inbound and outbound tourist flows in Singapore.
- It provides comprehensive analysis of the trends in the airline, hotel, car rental and travel intermediaries industries, with values for both the 2009–2013 review period and the 2014–2018 forecast period.
All Latest Market Research Report @ http://www.researchmoz.us/latest-report.html
Reasons to buy
- Take strategic business decisions using historic and forecast market data related to the travel and tourism sector in Singapore.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics within the Singaporean travel and tourism sector, along with key market trends and growth opportunities.
Domestic tourism in Singapore is limited due the small size of the country and the residents’ preference for domestic daytrips instead of overnight stays. The total number of domestic trips increased from 97,510 trips in 2009 to 136,596 trips in 2013, at a review-period CAGR of 8.79%, driven by an increase in mean household income and the spending power of domestic consumers.
Browse reports in Travel Services Market @ http://www.researchmoz.us/travel-services-market-reports-154.html
The government has been making continuous efforts to develop tourist destinations within the country to attract international tourists. For example, Singapore Sports Hub, developed in place of the National Stadium (which was closed in 2007), opened in June 2014. The sports hub, developed with an investment of US$1.3 billion, is expected to become a leading sporting and entertainment events arena.
Singapore is known for its pro-business environment, which attracts foreign investments and business entrepreneurs. It has retained its leading position in the World Bank’s Ease of Doing Business rankings since 2006 and held the first rank (out of 189 countries) in 2014. Among the contributing factors, the country held first rank in terms of trading across border, second in terms of protecting investors and third in terms of starting a business.
ResearchMoz is the one stop online destination to find and buy market research reports & Industry Analysis.We fulfill all your research needs spanning across industry verticals with our huge collection of market research reports.We provide our services to all sizes of organizations and across all industry verticals and markets.Our Research Coordinators have in-depth knowledge of reports as well as publishers and will assist you in making an informed decision by giving you unbiased and deep insights on which reports will satisfy your needs at the best price.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA / Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948