Resco plans to unveil the new version, the next generation of its Mobile CRM app in planned workshops focusing on Dynamics CRM mobility.
(PRWEB) September 11, 2014
Resco, the developer of mobile CRM solutions, is to host workshops this fall with the main focus on Microsoft Dynamics CRM mobility.
Resco will showcase the capabilities of its Mobile CRM client for Dynamics CRM and demonstrate advanced customization options of the solution. Apart from that, Resco plans to unveil the new version, the next generation of the app; with reinvented design and functionality.
These seminars give MS Dynamics CRM partners, customers & consultants the opportunity to share knowledge & best practices and to connect & collaborate. The main presenter Juraj Mojik, Resco’s Senior Developer, will address specific scenarios and needs of the participants.
“It’s the ultimate chance to get a direct, immediate and personal consultation from Resco.” says Ivan Stano, Resco’s COO for North America.
Summary of Resco’s upcoming workshops:
- Date: September 24, 2014
- Location: Microsoft Austria, Vienna, Austria, EU
- Info: http://www.resco.net/MobileCRM/workshop/default.aspx
Las Vegas, USA:
- Date: October 5, 2014
- Location: Caesars Palace, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
- Info: http://www.extremecrm.com/2014LasVegas/TrainingAcademy/RescoTraining/tabid/1548/Default.aspx
- Date: November 3, 2014
- Location: Fira Congress, Barcelona, Spain, EU
- Info: http://www.resco.net/MobileCRM/workshop/barcelona.aspx
In addition to workshops, Resco also confirmed its presence at numerous CRM conferences organized by Microsoft and its partners:
- eXtremeCRM USA, October 5-8, 2014 in Las Vegas, Nevada, USA (Bronze Sponsor)
- CRMUG Summit, October 14-17, 2014 in St. Louis, Missouri, USA (Platinum Sponsor)
- CTG Experience Day, October 16, 2014 in Affligem/Essene, Belgium, EU (Bronze Sponsor)
- Microsoft Convergence EMEA, November 4-6, 2014 in Barcelona, Spain, EU (Silver Sponsor)
For more information on dates and locations on upcoming workshops organized by Resco and CRM events, in which Resco will take a part of, visit http://www.resco.net/events.aspx.
Resco, founded in 1999, is one of the global leaders in developing cross-platform mobile software solutions and the creator of the market favorite Mobile CRM for Dynamics CRM. The app — which gives users around-the-clock access to their CRM data from anywhere — comes with a full offline mode, interactive maps, support of custom entities & many other attributes that make it the product people love to use.
For more information visit: http://www.resco.net