Brady to Attend the 2014 National Safety Council Congress & Expo.
(PRWEB) September 11, 2014
Brady (NYSE:BRC), a global leader in industrial and safety printing systems and solutions, today announced it will attend the 2014 National Safety Council (NSC) Congress & Expo. The event offers industry-leading technology, education, networking opportunities, and products and services for the safety industry. It will take place September 15-17, 2014, at the San Diego Convention Center in San Diego, California, with Brady exhibiting at booth #2231.
At the show, Brady will showcase a variety of products, including:
- GHS Solutions – Pre-made labels, printing options and training materials to keep your company OSHA compliant.
- Brady SPC Absorbents – Products to keep employees and work environments safe from leaks, drips and spills.
- Lockout/Tagout Solutions – Products and solutions to ensure employees and machine operators are safe from an unexpected energy release or start up during service or maintenance.
- Signs – Safety, maintenance and facility signage solutions to effectively communicate critical information to employees.
- Brady Printers – Reliable label and sign printers to keep facilities safer and more efficient with professional-looking, printed visuals.
Show attendees can visit Brady at booth #2231 to learn more about these products or enter to win select printers or lockout/tagout products.
For more information:
For Brady’s complete product offering, visit BradyID.com.
About the National Safety Council
The National Safety Council is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to save lives by preventing injuries and deaths at work, in homes and communities and on the road through leadership, research, education and advocacy. NSC advances this mission by partnering with businesses, government agencies, elected officials and the public to make an impact where the most preventable injuries and deaths occur, in areas such as distracted driving, teen driving, workplace safety and beyond the workplace, particularly in and near our homes.
About Brady Corporation:
Brady Corporation is an international manufacturer and marketer of complete solutions that identify and protect people, products and places. Brady’s products help customers increase safety, security, productivity and performance and include high-performance labels, signs, safety devices, printing systems and software. Founded in 1914, the company has a diverse customer base in electronics, telecommunications, manufacturing, electrical, construction, medical and a variety of other industries. Brady is headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, and as of July 31, 2013, employed approximately 7,400 people in its worldwide businesses. Brady’s fiscal 2013 sales were approximately $1.15 billion. Brady stock trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol BRC. More information is available at http://www.bradycorp.com.
# # #