LlamaNicaragua.com customers may join Independence Day celebration by calling family and friends back home at special rates!
Atlanta, Georgia (PRWEB) September 12, 2014
The key to a more joyous celebration is getting in touch with everyone you love. And what better moment to call them than on Independence Day? To help its Nicaraguan customers living abroad, LlamaNicaragua.com has a special one day offer: up to 20% off to call Nicaragua. This way everyone missing his family back home can call them at lower rates and wish them “Happy Independence Day!”.
The colorful costumes, the traditional dresses, and the spectacular parades are some of the ingredients of a successful Independence Day celebration. What if Nicaraguans are not in Nicaragua and miss all that? They can still join the celebration by calling family and friends back home. LlamaNicaragua.com offers special calling rates on Independence Day: 20% off to call any mobile in Nicaragua and 16% off to call any landline in this country, more exactly: 19.9¢/min for mobiles and 9.9¢/min for landlines.
The service LlamaNicaragua.com offers is intuitive and easy to use. Calls may be placed:
- from any landline, mobile, or even payphone in the world, through local or toll free access numbers.
- using the app called KeepCalling, which is not chargeable. The iOS and Android applications may be used to call without having to dial any access number, and even any phone number at all. Once logged in the app, customers can use their phone Contacts to call.
- from any PC with an Internet connection, through the Web Call app available in customers’ accounts.
Another way for Nicaraguans to surprise their family and friends living back home in Nicaragua on Independence Day is to offer them a special gift: top up their cell phones. The process takes less than 1 minute and the credit is sent instantly to the destination number. Claro and Movistar top ups are available, with values starting from $5.
Also, customers may use a newly implemented feature, which can reduce the time they spend recharging a mobile by up to 50%. All they need to do is:
- Log in to their account.
- Go to the Mobile Recharge page. All the prepaid numbers recharged in the last 90 days will be listed here.
- Select the number they want to recharge. Both the country and the operator the number belongs to will be automatically filled in.
- Choose the amount of the recharge and continue to the checkout page.
Additionally, LlamaNicaragua.com applies an extra bonus for each order placed: customers receive 2% of the value of the purchase as Thank You points. Whenever customers reach 1,000 Thank You points, they can convert them into $10 Voice Credit that they can use to call Nicaragua at special rates.
In addition to user-friendly services and attractive offers, LlamaNicaragua.com focuses on safe online commerce. This is why there are several security filters, protecting customers from possible frauds and making all transactions 100% safe. All major payment methods are accepted: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and PayPal.
LlamaNicaragua.com is an interactive website designed by KeepCalling, a global telecommunications company registered in 2002 in USA. KeepCalling services are available worldwide from any computer with Internet connection. KeepCalling, the company behind LlamaNicaragua.com, offers other telecom solutions apart from Voice Credit: Mobile Recharges, Virtual Number, Monthly Plans, Web Call and Web SMS through various ethnic websites. Presently, KeepCalling provides its services to hundreds of thousands of consumers and businesses, with a focus on customer satisfaction. In 2014, Inc Magazine listed KeepCalling as the 18th fastest growing company in the telecommunications industry.