London, UK (PRWEB) September 11, 2014
Market Publishers Ltd is announced as a media partner of the Qualitative 360 Asia (QUAL360 Asia) Conference. The event will take place on 1-2 October, 2014, in Singapore.
The two-day leading QUAL360 Asia conference, organised by Merlien Institute, will provide a joint platform for agencies, clients and academic researchers across all disciplines and the world over to listen and discuss how qualitative research is transforming into a key toolbox for clients in emerging markets as well as how it is used to drive innovation, marketing and business strategies.
QUAL360 Asia 2014
Date: October 1, 2014 – October 2, 2014
Location: Ramada Singapore at Zhongshan Park, Singapore
- Find out how Kimberly-Clark is exploiting a qual test to reveal growth opportunities in mature markets
- Hear what Pepsico anticipates from qualitative research as a business driver
- Understand how Singtel is marrying quant and qual research to produce actionable insight
- Know how Nokia is reaching and inching closer to the ubiquitous Generation Z
- Discover how Kellogg sees the future of qualitative research
- Learn how Dorel capitalises upon qual insights for global branding and innovation
Beyond meeting top mobile innovators and change agents, here’s what makes QUAL360 Asia 2014 unique:
- Conference agenda is carefully created based on research with stakeholders and client companies
- Single stream, interactive and highly focused – Event format is structured to enhance learning experience
- Pitch-free, highly valuable content – every presentation is thoroughly explored by advisory members and producers
- Great networking opportunities – you will make valuable connections and business deals
This year, QUAL360 Asia will be as exciting as ever, with panel discussions, networking receptions, brainstorming workshops and a programme which challenges the status quo and pulls together the qualitative research leaders.
Please note that Market Publishers’ registered customers are eligible for special discounts.
To register at MarketPublishers.com please visit our Registration Page.