Patient Experience Conference is the largest independent, non-provider event bringing together the collective voices of healthcare leaders, staff, physicians, patients and families across the globe to expand the dialogue on improving patient experience.
Dallas, TX (PRWEB) September 11, 2014
The Beryl Institute announces four keynote speakers, 46 breakout sessions and three pre-conference workshops included in Patient Experience Conference 2015, to be held April 8-10 at Omni Hotel in Dallas, Texas. Patient Experience Conference is the largest independent, non-provider or vendor related event bringing together the collective voices of healthcare leaders, staff, physicians, patients and families across the globe to convene, engage and expand the dialogue on improving patient experience.
Keynote speakers and their session topics include:
- Allison Massari, Transforming Patient Lives: the Art of Patient-Centered Care
- Leslee Thompson, Patient Centred Leadership: A Call to Action
- Simon T. Bailey, Aligning Heads, Hearts and Hands to Deliver Results
- Regina Holliday, Transforming Healthcare through Patient and Family Engagement
The 46 breakout sessions were selected from a call for submissions held in summer 2014. A record number of proposals were submitted and evaluated by The Beryl Institute’s patient experience Advisory Board, Global Patient and Family Advisory Council and conference review committee. Sessions follow six primary learning themes:
- Care Experiences
- Culture and Leadership
- Employee Engagement
- Patient Advocacy
- Patient and Family Engagement
- Physician Engagement
In addition to the regular conference program, participants have the opportunity to attend one of three concurrent pre-conference workshops to be held before the general conference sessions. Pre-conference topics and speakers include:
- Using Patient Experience to Drive Improvement, Susan Haufe, Administrative Director, Service & Patient Relations and Jennifer Phillips, Director of Innovation, Virginia Mason Medical Center
- Instilling Empathy in the Patient Experience, Colleen Sweeney, RN, Founder, Sweeney Healthcare Enterprises
- Leading Your Patient Experience Strategy to the Next Level, Wendy Leebov, Jill Golde and Dorothy Sisneros, Partners, Language of Caring
View the conference program and register at: http://www.theberylinstitute.org/?page=CONF2015_OVERVIEW.
About The Beryl Institute:
The Beryl Institute is the global community of practice and premier thought leader on improving patient experience in healthcare. The Institute is committed to improving the patient experience by serving as a resource for shared information and proven practices, an incubator of leading research and new ideas and a connector of leaders and practitioners. The Institute is uniquely positioned to develop and publicize cutting-edge concepts focused on improving the patient experience.
The Beryl Institute defines the patient experience as the sum of all interactions, shaped by an organization’s culture, that influence patient perceptions across the continuum of care.