San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) September 15, 2014
Join San Francisco-based luxury consulting firm Coupar Consulting for a complimentary workshop Thursday, September 18th at 1pm. The event will focus on teaching the interior designer industry how to optimize e-commerce website Chairish, a digital platform for buying and selling pre-loved decor, with a focus on vintage and antique furniture, art, and accessories. The workshop, presented by Chairish's Co-Founder and Chief Curator Anna Brockway, will cover:
- Best practices for buying and selling
- Creating a robust Seller Profile
- Leveraging Chairish to be a cost-effective e-commerce solution
- The newly launched FindIt! feature and Trade program
- Tips on how to maximize using Favorites and Making Offers
- A preview of new features and what's to come
Workshop held at Coupar Consulting's Tête-à-Tête Lounge, 101 Henry Adams St #416, San Francisco, CA 94103 on Thursday, September 18th, 2014 from 1:00 PM to 2:00 PM.
About Coupar Consulting
Coupar Consulting is a full-service business consulting firm exclusively for the interior design and luxury brand industry. They work with creative talent, helping turn a client’s passion into a profitable business.