Over 1.5 days, key executives and leaders aim to explore ways to attract Myanmar’s huge consumer base and to define trends and distribution networks in the country.
Yangon, Myanmar (PRWEB) September 16, 2014
Over 1.5 days, key executives and leaders aim to explore ways to attract Myanmar’s huge consumer base and to define trends and distribution networks in the country. With the spotlight on "Empowering Consumers with Choice in Fast Changing Myanmar" the summit opens with a key session on ‘Myanmar's New Advertisement Policy’ to be delivered by Daw. Thida Tin, Deputy Director General, Information and Public Relation Department, Ministry of Information.
Also contributing are Unilever Myanmar’s Vice President (Myanmar, Laos & Cambodia) Sandeep Kohli with his perspective on ‘Building Local Presence & Distribution Network for FMCG’, and Bob Travers, Associate Director (ASEAN Supply Network Organisation), Procter & Gamble (P&G) providing insights on ‘Managing Supply Chain Network Risk and Volatility to Win’. The October summit also features discussions on ‘Successful Market Entry into Myanmar’s Beverage Market’ by Fraser and Neave Limited, ‘Internet in Your Pocket’ by Huawei Tech. Investment Co., Ltd., ‘Costs of Mobile Money and Myanmar Consumers’ by Myanmar Citizens Bank (MCB) and ‘Shifts from Engaging Audiences with Traditional Media to Social/ Online Media’ by Anthem Asia.
In addition, the audience can look forward to two Panel Discussions on:
- Accessing the Myanmar Market – Panelists: Myint Zaw, President, Professional Marketer, Association of Myanmar | Lester Tan, Managing Director, APB Alliance Brewery Co. Ltd. (Part of the Heineken Company) | Sandeep Kohli, Vice President (Myanmar, Laos & Cambodia), Unilever Myanmar.
- Opportunities & Challenges for Myanmar’s Franchise & Retail Sectors – Panelists: Han Kyi, Director, Creation Myanmar Co., Ltd. | Daw. Wai Thit Lwin, Managing Director, ABC Convenience Stores | Tony Picon, Managing Director, Colliers International Myanmar
The rest of the sessions in the agenda include:
- Assessing Opportunities in Myanmar’s Confectionery Franchise Sector: Case Study on Chewy Junior – Maverick Management Co. Ltd.
- The Conservative, Contemporary & Cosmopolitan: Dissecting Myanmar’s Consumer Market? – Environsell Thailand
- Consumerism Trends in the Emerging CLMV Countries – TNS Myanmar
- Balancing Creativity and Functionality: Affective Advertising & Communication Strategies which will Succeed in Myanmar – Mango Marketing Services Co., Ltd.
- Import Licensing and Import Tax Issues for Foods and Beverages – VDB Loi Myanmar
- Redefining Traditional Trade to Meet Modern Requirements: Retail Sector Developments in Myanmar – Colliers International Myanmar
Visit the official website for more details.
For enquiries, contact Ms. Hafizah at +65 6346 9218.