China Tire Manufacturing Industry, 2014
Albany, NewYork (PRWEB) September 13, 2014
China Tire Manufacturing Industry, 2014 is valuable for anyone who wants to invest in the tire manufacturing industry, get Chinese investments; import into China or export from China, build factories and take advantage of lower costs in China, partner with one of the key Chinese corporations, get market shares as China is boosting its domestic needs, forecast the future of the world economy as China is leading the way, or compete in the segment. The report provides the whole set of industry data, in-depth analysis and detailed insight into the tire manufacturing industry, market drivers, key enterprises and their strategies, as well as technologies and investment status, risks and trends.
Full Report With TOC @ http://www.researchmoz.us/china-tire-manufacturing-industry-2014-report.html
The tire is a circle-shaped, elastic rubber product rolling on the ground and fitted to various vehicles or machinery. It is generally mounted on a metal rim to support the vehicle body, buffer the external impact and ensure the vehicle's contact with the ground and its driving performance. The tire is usually used in complex and harsh conditions and required to sustain various distortion, load, force and high/low temperature effects during driving. Therefore, it must have relatively high bearing, traction and buffer performance. At the same time, it also needs to have high abrasion performance and flexing resistance and low rolling resistance and heat generation. Half of rubber consumption in the world is for production of tires, which reflects the rubber consumption capacity of the tire manufacturing industry.
China's national standards for tires, the U.S. Tire and Rim Manual, the European Tire and Rim Standards, the Japan Tire Standards and related international standards categorize tires by their purposes as follows:
1) Passenger car tires indicate the tires that are mounted on the passenger cars, which are mainly used for high-speed driving on road surfaces in good conditions with a maximum speed up to 200 km/hour or faster, requiring driving comfort, low noise, outstanding handling and stability. Most tires adopt the radial structure. As required by different driving speeds, the tires are divided into different series. Commonly seen in related standards and manuals are 95 and 88 Series bias tires and 80, 75, 70 and 65 Series radial tires.
2) Light truck tires - usually refer to the tires for heavy trucks with a rim diameter of or below 16 inches and a wide section of or above 9 inches. Such tires are mainly used on highway at a driving speed generally up to 80 ~ 100 km/h.
All Latest Market Research Report @ http://www.researchmoz.us/latest-report.html
3) Truck and bus tires - usually refer to the tires for heavy trucks, dump trucks and various specialized vehicles and trailers with a rim diameter between 18 and 24 inches and a section width of 7 inches. Such tires are suitable for complex driving road surfaces, including asphalt roads in good conditions, gravel, dirt, muddy roads, snow and ice roads in poor conditions and even roads without surfaces, at a driving speed not faster than 80 km/h.
4) Off-the-road tires - OTR tires are mounted on specialized engineering mechanical vehicles, such as loaders, bulldozers, excavators, land leveling machines, rollers, land conditioners, rock work machines, etc. Such tires are suitable for a low driving speed and have stringent requirements for road conditions and load performance. This type of tires mainly adopts the bias structure. However, but French Michelin also uses the radial structure on its products. It also can be divided into standard and wide-base tires by tire section width.
5) Cross-country vehicle tires - cross-country vehicles usually driven use for-wheel drive. Tires for cross-country vehicles are suitable for driving in poor road conditions, such as desert, muddy road, soft soil or other roads without surfaces and require great passage performance. Cross-country vehicles usually sue tires with a lower pressure and sometimes pressure-regulating tires, which can adjust the tire pressure in accordance with the road conditions. In order to improve cross-country passage performance, such tires generally increase the contact area and reduce ground pressure by widening the tire and the rim section width and reducing the rim diameter. The tires have both bias and radial structure.
Browse Report In Industry Profile Market @ http://www.researchmoz.us/industry-profile-market-reports-173.html
ResearchMoz is the one stop online destination to find and buy market research reports & Industry Analysis. We fulfill all your research needs spanning across industry verticals with our huge collection of market research reports.We provide our services to all sizes of organizations and across all industry verticals and markets.Our Research Coordinators have in-depth knowledge of reports as well as publishers and will assist you in making an informed decision by giving you unbiased and deep insights on which reports will satisfy your needs at the best price.