I’m really excited to be part of this social media panel for the Women’s Toolbox Conference, and that we have an opportunity to share valuable information with women entrepreneurs and small business owners.
Boston, MA (PRWEB) September 15, 2014
Robin Samora, the principal of Boston-based PR and promotions firm Robin Samora Inc., will be sharing her experiences, advice and insights as part of the Social Media Panel at the IBM-sponsored 2014 Women’s Toolbox Conference, which is taking place at IBM’s Innovation Center in Cambridge, MA on September 15-16.
The much-anticipated annual event -- which is now sold out -- brings together a mix of PR, marketing and communications experts to help women entrepreneurs and small business owners:
- Engage their target audience by focusing on who will buy – instead of who will listen
- Know what their experience is worth to clients, and what problems they are solving
- Avoid spending too much time and money selling to people who aren’t ready
- Cultivate deeply satisfied customers and transform them into Brand Ambassadors
Samora, who will join fellow Social Media Panelists Charlene St. Jean, Regina Adler and Wendy Pease in the IBM Innovation Center’s Auditorium on September 15 from 3:15-4:15pm, will highlight:
- The role and impact of social media on her thriving firm, which specializes in creating engaging campaigns to connect brands, consumers and the media
- The essence of her social media strategy, and how it has developed over the years
- Do’s and Don’ts for those new to social media, whether they’re new workforce entrants or mid/late career professionals unfamiliar with social media tools and concepts
- 3 essential things that everyone should be doing as part of their personal branding and online strategy
“I’m really excited to be part of this social media panel for the Women’s Toolbox Conference, and that we have an opportunity to share valuable information with women entrepreneurs and small business owners,” commented Samora. “There are some amazing things going on to share content, increase visibility and establish expert status, and even more importantly, there’s no need to invest a fortune or spend weeks creating a strategy that really works!”
More details on the 2014 Women’s Toolbox Conference is available from http://womenstoolboxannualconference.com
For all other information or media inquiries, contact Robin Samora at (617) 921-3448 or Robin(at)RobinSamoraInc(dot)com.
About Robin Samora Inc.
With her signature passion, energy and “anything is possible” attitude, Robin Samora is a “Promotional GPS” who helps entrepreneurs and small business owners stand out, create buzz, and boost sales - - while they elevate their personal brand, promote their unique talents, and contribute to a better world. With over two decades of business and marketing experience in the advertising, promotions and entrepreneurial world, Robin is as comfortable on major media highways as she is on out-of-the-way niche back roads.
Learn more at http://www.RobinSamoraInc.com.