With the latest release of Advisor Briefcase, we’ve found ways for advisors to not only meet client expectations, but surpass them.”
Milwaukee, WI (PRWEB) September 15, 2014
The latest version of the Advisor Briefcase® marketing communications tool was released today from Advicent Solutions, Milwaukee-based SaaS provider for the financial services industry. Updated features of the tool will allow financial advisors to promote their brand in email communications, streamline their process for meeting industry regulatory standards and gain free access to self-serve training resources. The newest version of the Advisor Briefcase® software is available for purchase today but will also be displayed at the Financial Planning Association’s Annual Conference, FPA BE 2014, in Seattle from September 20–22.
With the updates to this tool, advisors will find it easier than ever to achieve the communication quality and frequency that their clients have come to expect. However, the newest round of content offered in Advisor Briefcase® goes beyond just client communication—it also provides advisor-facing practice management advice and materials that allow for prospecting and upsell opportunities.
“Many clients want and even expect personalized financial education and reassurance outside of just face-to-face meetings or phone calls, but it can be hard for advisors to provide that level of service without proper resources. With the latest release of Advisor Briefcase, we’ve found ways for advisors to not only meet these expectations, but surpass them,” said Advicent Senior Product Director Cory Olson.
The latest release of the Advisor Briefcase® marketing communications tool includes the following:
- Updated content offering including practice management material, new formats that allow advisors to prospect and create upsell opportunities, and niche content for targeted client segments
- Automated branding features including updated auto-pull features for advisor pictures and firm disclaimers
- Professionally designed, advisor-centric HTML email templates, created for specific use cases and able to be sent as-is or customized by the advisor
- Ease of use improvements with an all-new self-service training option, the Advisor Briefcase® Learning Center, which offers training videos, reference guides, strategy sheets and more
- Compliance capabilities including 500+ FINRA-reviewed documents and BCC functionality that can send a carbon copy of all email communications to a compliance officer so that advisors can easily meet regulatory standards
For more information on the Advisor Briefcase® marketing communications tool or to learn more about Advicent™ financial planning and marketing communications solutions, please contact Kate Sheka at kate.sheka(at)advicentsolutions(dot)com.
Advicent Solutions is the leading provider of software-as-a-service (Saas) technology solutions for the financial services industry. The Advicent™ product offering includes the NaviPlan® and Profiles™ financial planning tools as well as the Advisor Briefcase® marketing communications tool. At Advicent, everything comes back to a core mission—helping advisors to work smarter and provide the best possible financial future for their clients. To learn more, visit http://www.advicentsolutions.com.
© 2014 Advicent Solutions. All rights reserved.