This approach will not only benefit the net worth of the present business leadership, but will also be centered on the future generations that will take over the company.
Vancouver, BC (PRWEB) September 15, 2014
Mew and Company has recently announced that it will now be protecting clients’ net worth by carrying out effective corporate tax planning for businesses of all sizes. After conducting research on the client’s business and lifestyle goals, Mew and Company will then suggest suitable tax vehicles that will reduce the amount of corporate tax paid out, thus preserving the client’s net worth and equity in the business. This approach will not only benefit the net worth of the present business leadership, but will also be centered on the future generations that will take over the company.
Mew and Company addresses a multitude of tax issues that their client companies face. Here is a list of some of the most common taxation problems that Mew and Company excels in solving for its clients:
- Optimal amount to draw from the corporation
- Pay wages or dividends
- Income splitting options with family members
- Dividends to adult children attending University
- Share classes and shareholdings
- Buy an RRSP or pay down the mortgage
- Hold investments in the company or personally
- Corporate tax and HST installments
- Timely payroll remittances
- Filing corporate tax and HST returns
- Timely filing of T4, T5, and T3
- SR&ED credit claims
- Capital dividend election
- Tax free rollover of assets into a corporation
About the Company
Mew and Company, a Vancouver-based group of associates, is an ideal solution to the taxation problem. With their simple philosophy of building long-lasting customer relationships, the company has been serving many corporate clients in a variety of fields, including restaurants, real estate, retail and also the service industry. Investing in their specialist services will undoubtedly prove to be fruitful for all kinds of clients.
To know more about Mew and Company, log on to company website. In order to get in touch with a representative to discuss viable financial services, call 604 688 9198 for further contact information.