Activz Greens Smoothie, with 8 organic superfoods: kale, spinach, parsley and spirulina, plus grasses including barley, oat, alfalfa and wheatgrass in one convenient — and absolutely delicious — smoothie, will be launched at Natural Products Expo East.
Past News ReleasesRSS
Baltimore, MD & Salt Lake City, UT (PRWEB) September 19, 2014
Activz Whole-Food Nutrition is pleased to launch the new Activz Greens Smoothie product, a new whole-food produce powder smoothie, at Natural Products Expo East, September 18th-20th in Baltimore, MD. Activz Greens Smoothie is a whole-food powder with 8 organic super foods combined in one convenient – and absolutely delicious —Greens Smoothie. Details released at Natural Products Expo East, September 18th-20th in Baltimore, MD.
The new Activz Greens Smoothie provides phytonutrients from 8 organic super foods: kale, spinach, parsley and spirulina, plus grasses including barley, oat, alfalfa and wheatgrass. The Activz Greens Smoothie:
- Is satisfying and sweet to taste with just 1g sugar.
- Eliminates the washing and chopping steps that are usually required to get the benefits of organic greens.†
- Is rich in the green pigment chlorophyll, a potent antioxidant that supports ongoing detoxification.†
- Provides even more antioxidants from fruits and herbs, including grape seed, curcumin, citrus fruits, berries and more.†
- Comes with a blend of 10 diverse probiotic strains, which help support a healthy gut.†
- Provides the naturally occurring plant fiber and enzymes that support nutrient absorption and healthy digestion.†
- Is an excellent source of vitamin C, sourced from organic acerola cherries, and vitamin D, sourced from organic white button mushrooms.
†These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
The new Activz Greens Smoothie is part of of the revolutionary new whole-food and organic produce powders line by Activz Whole-Food Nutrition that are easy-to-use, preservative-free and available in a variety of organic fruit, vegetable and grass options like organic kale, beet, carrot, mango, strawberry, blueberry-acai and more. Thanks to the Activz patented dehydration process, a method which gently evaporates only the water molecules while leaving vital nutrients intact, the powders retain all the nutrition of fresh produce.
Details about the rest of the Activz produce powder line, and the new Activz recipe book, The Simple Scoop -- 150+ ways to make delicious, nutrition-packed meals using Activz whole-food powders, will be available at the Natural Products Expo East Show at the Baltimore Convention Center on September 18th-20th at Booth #5623. Montel Williams will join Activz’s Frank Davis to sign the new Activz recipe book and answer questions on September 19th, 12-1:30 p.m. Eastern Time at Booth #5623. For an Expo Media Sample Kit or for more information about Activz, visit http://www.activz.com or call (855) 782-0447.
About Activz Whole-Food Nutrition:
Activz, found in over 700 stores nationwide, is whole-food nutrition, simplified. Activz is a natural products company devoted to providing “food actives” – the living, bioactive nutrition of whole foods – in the most convenient forms possible, all while retaining 100% whole-food integrity. The “Stealth Health Revolution” is a campaign aimed at helping millions of families incorporate whole-food nutrition into their lives and to provide tools to consumers who have long believed they must choose between healthy eating and convenience. http://www.activz.com