Bauer’s Intelligent Transportation Launches Get2TheGame.com Website and Service

Share Article

Bauer's IT has created a dedicated service for private, luxury transportation to sporting venues. The eco-friendly initiative aims to reduce the carbon footprint of high traffic areas like stadiums.

Bauer's Intelligent Transportation

The launch of Get2theGame.com kicks-off a new era at Bauer’s IT that speaks to the various professional & collegiate communities that we work with...

Bauer’s Intelligent Transportation (“Bauer’s IT”), the leading executive ground transportation provider, announces the launch of the all-new Get2TheGame.com. The new Get2TheGame.com service and website offers private, luxury shuttle service designed to give sporting venues the edge they need to produce an eco-friendly and elevated event experience.

The introduction of Get2TheGame.com signifies the growing support of eco-friendly initiatives by the professional and collegiate sports community. Expanding its firm standing with the local sports community initiated with Berkeley’s Cal Bears, Bauer’s IT has recently partnered as the official 49ers fan shuttle transportation provider for the brand-new Levi’s Stadium, located in Santa Clara, CA. Get2theGame.com leverages Bauer’s IT expansive fleet of alternative fuel vehicles to connect over 20 Bay Area locations to the new sporting venue.

“The launch of Get2theGame.com kicks-off a new era at Bauer’s IT that speaks to the various professional & collegiate communities that we work with, as well as addressing the concern of the communities we serve to significantly reduce the carbon footprint of high traffic areas like stadiums,” said Gary Bauer, founder and CEO, Bauer’s Intelligent Transportation.

In a direct response to the increasing demands of Bay Area fans, Bauer’s IT implemented this seamless and eco-friendly alternative to transport fans to and from the games, as well as other events. Understanding that 70% of emissions are derived from the attendees’ vehicle emissions, whereas the remaining 30% is contributed by the venue itself, Bauer’s IT offers a solution to the rising environment challenges.

“We are proud to be ahead of the curve and introduce alternative fuel options to support the rapidly evolving green sports industry. We’ve evolved from the single occupant vehicle to offering multiple passenger vehicles with luxury amenities; featuring on-board Wi-Fi, leatherette seating, TV/DVD and power outlets for charging mobile devices, all while connecting venues with surrounding cities and enhancing business with new markets. Furthermore, Get2theGame.com’s exclusive fan packages offer game goers the fundamental tailgating concept with an elevated experience of specialty meals and on-board happy hours.”

The brand is a symbol of the many exciting new developments to come to the ever-evolving sporting industry. Get2theGame.com is an expansion of the flourishing culture of eco-friendly transportation built over the Bauer's 25-year history in corporate commuter and charter services.
To book your game shuttle pass and your choice of ultimate fan packages, please visit http://www.Get2TheGame.com or contact us at (855) 848-6556.

###

ABOUT BAUER’S INTELLIGENT TRANSPORTATION
Get2TheGame.com is a division of Bauer’s Intelligent Transportation (“Bauer’s IT”) which currently operates one of the largest, sustainable luxury fleet of bio-diesel, electric and hybrid vehicles, and provides eco-friendly bus rentals, transportation logistics management and other sustainable transportation solutions to corporations, private clients, as well as large sports organizations across North America. For more information regarding available vehicles and services, please visit http://www.bauersit.com/.

Share article on socal media or email:

View article via:

Pdf Print

Contact Author

Cara Kwak
Follow us on
Visit website