The financial losses from most hospitals or ASC’s nationwide totally due to the lack of ERISA appeals and judicial reviews in federal court may have been much greater than the money that could have built many ERISA law schools,
Hanover Park, IL (PRWEB) September 15, 2014
ERISAclaim.com announces today new in-house PPACA & ERISA Litigation Department Support Programs for Reimbursement in ObamaCare Compliance, after 4-year-old PPACA adopted 40-year-old ERISA in its entirety as reimbursement laws for all health care plans and individual policies. PPACA compliance training program is designed to assist hospitals and ASC’s in developing in-house ERISA litigation and ERISA appeals Department simultaneously in 3 to 6 months to avoid epidemic financial losses as a result of ERISA & PPACA compliance failures.
“The financial losses from most hospitals or ASC’s nationwide totally due to the lack of ERISA appeals and judicial reviews in federal court may have been much greater than the money that could have built many ERISA law schools,” says Dr. Jin Zhou, president of ERISAclaim.com, a national expert in ERISA and PPACA appeals and compliance. “It makes practical and economic sense to bring both PPACA and ERISA appeals and litigation in house for reimbursement compliance under ObamaCare.”
This unique in-house PPACA and ERISA reimbursement compliance program is a direct result of four-year-old ObamaCare mandate for ERISA appeals for all health plans and individual policies, and more than 10 years of success in helping healthcare providers establishing in-house ERISA appeal specialist training and appeals Department, states Dr. Zhou.
“Our unique compliance solutions to modern healthcare reimbursement crisis are to train highly qualified ERISA Claim Appeal Specialists and to employ ERISA attorneys in-house, to complete ERISA appeals in about 60 to 90 days, and to seek for judicial reviews in federal court in about 90 days after the initial claim denials for most qualified cases,” explains Dr. Zhou. “This total compliant approach will dramatically cut down the administrative costs and speed up positive results, as intended by Congress in enacting ERISA and PPACA.”
As the first of its kind for one-stop shopping for reimbursement compliance, ERISAclaim.com offers hospitals and ASC’s as well as healthcare providers with unique triple compliance in developing in-house ObamaCare (PPACA) & ERISA Claim Specialist Programs, in-house ERISA & PPACA Litigation Support, and Corporate Compliance - Fraud and Abuse Prevention and Reimbursement, including but not limited to the followings:
1. Training PPACA & ERISA Claim Specialists, to be specialized on the claims denials & appeals for all delayed and denied PPACA & ERISA claims, alleged overpayment recoupment and offset denials;
2. Training PPACA Patient Rights Advocate Specialists, to advocate for patient PPACA rights, freedom of choice for in-network or out-of-network network providers;
3. Training PPACA & ERISA Corporate Compliance Specialists, Healthcare Fraud and Abuse Prevention, to advocate for optimum reimbursement through proactive compliance in anti-fraud claim denials;
4. Training PPACA & ERISA Reimbursement under HSA, a special program for patients and healthcare providers to be reimbursed under a 10-year-old HSA (Health Savings Account) with $25 billion savings today, but little-known to healthcare providers, especially for increasingly popular high deductible health plans.
5. Providing in-house PPACA & ERISA Litigation Support, a unique patient advocacy and compliance program to assist in-house ERISA attorneys employed by, rather than hired by healthcare providers and in timely exhausting administrative remedies and speedy litigation strategies, in order to advocate for patient PPACA and ERISA rights and enforcement;
6. Thanks to ObamaCare, hospitals or ASC’s as well as healthcare providers with more than million-dollars in claim denials don’t have to contract out for claims recoveries with 20% to 50% commissions and unexpected delays. For the first time in US healthcare history, healthcare providers have options to be masters in protecting their reimbursement rights, with only a fragment of recoverable claim denials, and understanding of ObamaCare mandate for ERISA compliance for all healthcare plans and individual policies, the entire training program are expected to complete in 3 to 6 months.
7. ERISA 40th birthday on September 2, 2014, and 4-year-old PPACA with total ERISA mandate inspired ERISAclaim.com’s new comprehensive ERISA and PPACA compliance in the solution programs. http://www.dol.gov/ebsa/healthreform/
ObamaCare adopted ERISA claim regulation in its entirety as minimum ObamaCare claims regulations:
“(i) Minimum internal claims and appeals standards. A group health plan and a health insurance issuer offering group health insurance coverage must comply with all the requirements applicable to group health plans under 29 CFR 2560.503–1 …. with respect to health insurance coverage offered in connection with a group health plan, the group health insurance issuer is subject to the requirements in 29 CFR 2560.503–1 to the same extent as the group health plan.” according to PPACA regulations for Internal Claims and Appeals and External Review. http://webapps.dol.gov/FederalRegister/PdfDisplay.aspx?DocId=24056
To find out more about PPACA Claims and Appeals and Litigation Compliance Services from ERISAclaim.com: http://www.erisaclaim.com/products.htm
Located in a Chicago suburb in Illinois, for over 15 years, ERISAclaim.com is the only ERISA & PPACA consulting, publishing and website resource for healthcare providers in the country. ERISAclaim.com offers free webinars, basic and advanced educational seminars and on-site claims specialist certification programs for doctors, hospitals and commercial companies, as well as numerous pending national ERISA class action litigation support. Dr. Jin Zhou is regarded as the industry “Godfather of ERISA claims” for healthcare providers, and served as a consultant for the most recent provider ERISA class-actions in overpayment lawsuits with favorable decisions and permanent injunctions against health plans.
For any questions, please contact Dr. Jin Zhou, president of ERISAclaim.com, at 630-808-7237.