San Mateo, California (PRWEB) September 18, 2014
CoPower, a company already well known for its simplicity, superior service and one-stop shopping for ancillary products, is excited to announce the launch of Empower, an online, comprehensive management tool for brokers.
CoPower has always provided:
- Simple, quick, and easy-to-present dental, vision, life, and long-term disability plans from trusted carriers.
- Support, educational tools, and resources to make the broker's job easier. A comprehensive, user-friendly website with live chat, up-to-date forms, and email document delivery.
- Service from a personalized team of dedicated experts, providing a dedicated point of contact for prompt service and supplies.
- CoPower’s “one-stop-shop” reduces time-consuming enrollment, plan administration, and billing.
Becky Patel, CEO and President of CoPower stated, “Technology and how it is harnessed is the key to how we stay relevant in the marketplace. Empower is a revolutionary online management tool that offers brokers and their groups access to information anytime, anyplace, anywhere. The ability to manage groups from an online portal where everything from membership information to commissions to billing can be tracked in real time gives our brokers and groups the time to do what they do best.”
The Empower portal allows brokers to:
- Manage all groups easily
- Quickly add and delete members
- View a group's billing and payments instantaneously
- Track the growth of commissions
- Focus more on building business and less on administrative hassles
For more information about Empower, contact CoPower at 888-920-2322.